So you really do remember me this time. I'm SO FLATTERED!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Geezernorts_Apprentice, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geezernorts_Apprentice Destiny Islands Resident

My heart is returning. Doubtless I'll awaken very soon.
    Okay, that's enough quotes! Hello there, KH-Vids!

You might, MIGHT, remember me from back in the day. I did that Stitch voice once... no? No, that's okay!

As evidenced by username I used to post here back when we first got that Birth By Sleep teaser in KH2 Final Mix!
    I remember so fondly as a teenager discussing theories and having fun with you all.

So where did I go? I hear the clearly HUGE crowd of you asking?
    I didn't really!
    I did go on to start a YouTube channel (Called Geezernort) which was a really fun thing. I've made short films and more and eventually I ended up spending some time working for both Capcom and our beloved Square-Enix in the UK!
    But the main reason? My old Hotmail account got removed quite unceremoniously! I could no longer access my account!
    I have come back here once a week, checked things out, for six years! It's like a comfort blanket of the internet.

I'm now a screenwriter, which some would say is not a job but hey, be quiet you! And am still hugely passionate about Kingdom Hearts as well as a wide variety of film and TV.

But today I found an old, broken down laptop and, guess what?! My account login was still saved in the browser!
    I get to come back!

I can't believe how much has happened in the Kingdom Hearts universe and community and I'm really excited to jump back in, six years older and... I'll pretend much wiser.

I owe so much to this website and these forums and I'm so glad I can come back with the original account that helped mould me so much as a teenager!

I can't wait to "Re:Connect" with people from back in the day and users I never got the chance to meet. So, in the words of dear old Pooh Bear:
    "Hello Somebody-I-Don't-Know!"

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Be sure to update your information, such as your email, which you can do here! Although you could have always used the Contact Us link.

In any case, welcome back to the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.