so yeah

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Nate_River, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Just gonna say that there's no such thing as a "Console Killer" PC/PC Case/Graphics card/Computer part. JUST SAYIN'.

There doesn't need to be. There won't be. Consoles are just fine, and it's about time PC gamers stopped being the colossal jerkoffs they're currently being, and accepted that sometimes, a PC isn't as good as a console. I'll tell you now, moving my PS4 AND my PS3 together is going to be infinitely easier than moving my PC, even though my PC is leagues better than my consoles in raw performance. All this talk of "PC Master race" needs to stop because it's really ****ing stupid.

i'm out

2. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

You are claiming that PCs are not more powerful because... They take up more space...

3. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

No, I'm just saying that it needs to stop. Convenience is a major factor for some people, and a console is more convenient for most.

4. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Isn't the whole "PC Master Race" thing just a big joke? Not all PC users actually have that kind of superiority complex. In fact, I would argue that most of them don't.

5. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

It's fairly well recognized that the true master race is someone who uses all platforms because they of platform exclusive titles.

6. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Not to be a drag, because this is the best thing you've ever said, but weren't you spouting stuff like PC master race like a month ago?

Seriously though, I agree. There's no reason for either side to have such hate. As the system exists now, consumers have LOADS of options to fit exactly what type of person and player they are.

7. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

I probably was, but I've since done a complete 180, and looking back, don't really understand it.

8. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Well, glad to hear it. You have my axe.

Options rock.

9. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

#notallpcgamers

10. 61 No. B

the answer is handhelds

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I find this amusing, because I just like consoles more the way they feel when you play them, and I've never considered one better than the other. Sure, if there are games on both a PC and console, I'll play the console over PC, but I'm already on my computer nearly 24/7, so I like to do other stuff. Plus, my laptop isn't really that good either. If I knew any better, I'd say my PS2 was better than my laptop (shut up all who can dismiss this, because I'm just trying to prove how dumb my computer is)

That's when we start getting more games for them. Seems like they handhelds are in a hole right now

12. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Atari Master Race 4ever

13. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Fixed.

14. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I don't know. Seems like they haven't really made too many worthwhile games for the 3DS in a good while. At least in my opinion. That's not discounting Smash Bros. but there's a lot of games that just kind of flop when I played them

15. 61 No. B

smash bros
    ORAS

small hole.
    3ds is killin it right now

16. Hayabusa Venomous

Though I do think most people who use the term "PC Master Race" are joking...they do bring up very valid points.

Just look at the differences between the three latest generations in consoles. PS2 to PS3 and Xbox to Xbox 360 saw plenty of improvements in many fields like graphics and performance and online capabilities and digital stores, but PS3 to PS4 and Xbox 360 to Xbox One...what are the differences really, besides slightly better graphics (far less noticeable now than ever) and a few more online functions? Not to mention the libraries for those two have been growing at a practically glacial pace, only starting to get worthwhile titles towards the end of this year when they've been available to consumers for about a year already.

Of course, PC's have issues too, and I'm sure we've all experienced some of them: trying to play older games on newer operating systems, bad ports (though that's not exclusive to PC's at all and often happens to consoles too,) the early access bullshit and swarm of terrible products on Steam, some games lacking controller support that would clearly benefit the gameplay, Origin's sparse information about games (seriously, had to Google whether Dragon Age II had controller support,) uPlay, etc.

Also, I don't really think moving a PC is that much more difficult than moving a console, unless you for some reason have a colossus of a case or something. Hell, some cases have handles for this exact reason.

So yeah, just my opinion. While I want to say that games totally dominate what makes a system good, there also should be more to upgrading a system than offering slightly better graphics.

17. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Y'all can keep your consoles and PC rigs. I'mma stick to my Jelly beans and iOS games while shouting YOLO from this bus.

[​IMG]

18. libregkd -

19. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

#yesallconsolegamers

20. Trigger hewwo uwu

i spend a lot of time at the computer as it is, i don't want to spend even more time at the computer playing PC games. that's not me dragging PC gaming, because i love it and i do play a lot of games on the PC, but consoles will always be my main platform. they are comfortable. ♥