Dream Drop Distance So what AR Cards did everyone get?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by The Trist, Aug 3, 2012.

1. The Trist Merlin's Housekeeper

Surprised no one made a thread like this yet. Unless I just missed it, in which case I'm very sorry.

Anywho, I got a card for an R & R Seal, a card with three different spirits on it that gave me a Pseudoneku, and one with the Spirit symbol on it that doesn't seem to do anything but move one of my party onto it.

How about the rest of you?

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Yeah those are the standard preorder cards. Though the 360 stand is notably useless unless you don't want to use the other cards since after unlocking those spirits they serve the same function.

Also I was digging around online the other day and found out a couple of things. 1) The random spirit you get can change from one file to the next. Though it seems to be very stubborn about changing within a file, at the very least you need to quit to the title menu for a new attempt. 2) There isn't anything about the game or the cards to prevent people from crossing them over, you can even read them off of your computer screen.

3. The Trist Merlin's Housekeeper

Wait, so every single copy has those same three cards? That's really disappointing. There's no real trill to having them if there's no surprise as to what you get. I mean, Kid Icarus: Uprising did it right; you'd think people would take their cue.

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

It is a matter of opinion. I prefer it this way myself. Though the fact that the cards were so easy to access removes some of the thrill of getting preorder or Mark of Mastery editions. Though I was more concerned about getting the game fast than any associated bonus.