So two years ago, I said...

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Bushy, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I posted this, exactly two years ago.
    And well... here I am again.

I really missed this place. KHV was a big part of my life for a good bunch of years, and I made many friends here and had a lot of experiences. I really did a lot of growing up on this site. So... it was only natural that I'd return one day I guess.

I have to say a big thanks to Bueno and Arch as well. If it weren't for them pushing me on, I may not have chosen to come back today.

I see a lot has changed in two years, but also a lot feels really familiar.
    As I said in that old people nostalgia thread a few moments ago, it feels like I'm back home again. Looking forward to reconnecting with you all. It's been too long really.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  2. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Welcome back, babe~

Yeah, we've changed quite a bit, but honestly it's pretty much the same as two years ago. Hope you stick around~

3. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

BUSHHHHHHYYYYYYYY *tackle hugs you again even though I already did on Discord*

Stay. Forever.

4. Spike H E R O

*reads old thread*

HA! Two years later and I still kill me. Classic.

........Oh! And it;nice to see you up and about again, Bush-man~

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Bushy! I got all nostalgic when you messaged me, plus @Midnight Star did the same and I was very touched. This will always be one of my homes, it just has some of the greatest people and nostalgia runs wild.

6. Krowley Moderator

Welcome back to the forums mr. Brow. I hope you enjoy your time as much as you did back then :)

7. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Thanks. I really intend to. And yeah, it's different, but it's still everything I hoped it would be.

*more hugs because hugs are awesome*

Will. Do.

You did give me a chuckle, I must admit. And much thanks, Spike-dude~ XD

That was part of the hope, but it's great to see you again, Enzy! Missed you a lot!
    Great people and nostalgia! I know exactly what you mean. XD

That's the plan, dude. Thanks a bunch.
    Hopefully I'll get to see an RP of yours or two crop up eventually? I was rereading a bunch of the old ones the other day. So many feels. lol

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

The nostalgia will always run high in this place, no matter how much it changes, it'll always be the same deep down and I love it. I remember when you used to vlog : D

9. Shuhbooty moon child

I don't think we've ever met but honestly I'm so happy you're back because I've heard so many cool things about you. ;-;

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Words can't explain how excited I am to have you back, Bushy. Now we just need our schedules aligned.

11. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Oh dear. Looking back on those vlogs now. I just cringe, and yet they were quite well received on the forum. XD

Having looked back at your past usernames, you ring a bell, but yeah. I don't think we really ever interacted much before.
    But thanks for the comments. XD
    Hopefully we can interact more this time around.

I owe it to you, buddy. Genuinely. I'm so excited to be back myself, and among all of you again.
    And yes... the damn time difference makes things so difficult, but we'll work it out. For the sake of heroes and all things RP, we must. :P

12. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Yeah : D they were fun! I like to look back at old stuff but it either makes me super nostalgic or cringe internally so badly that I want to forever apologise to anyone who came into contact with me.