So long, for now! :)

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by phoenixkh93, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm in my last year of 6th form and I have exams coming up. Lots of exams. Recently I've found myself spending more and more time on here and other websites like memebase and TV tropes when I really should have been doing work, and I find it hard to limit myself. As in I'll just be like, 'oh I'll just check KHV and then do my work' and then 3 hours later I'm still here haha :)
    I think the best solution for me is to go cold turkey and wish you all a fond farewell for the next couple of months or so. It's a shame because I really started feeling like I was fitting in well here, but hopefully I'll be back at some point.

Anyway, one request is that if you see me online for the next month or two, I want you all to say to me 'Go do your revision!' And if I reply 'But I've done loads of revision today!' you must say 'DO MOARR'. Okay? okay.

I wish everyone well, and don't change too much while I'm away :)

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that I am doing absolutely everything in my power to avoid KH3D spoilers as well until it's released/I play it. I know everyone here is pretty good about spoilers, but this website being what it is, it's also probably one place where they are most abundant. Then I'll be back with a vengeance to discuss all the shocking twists and turns :)

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Yes, go study for your exams if you want to pass them and good luck on them!

See you soon!

3. Llave Superless Moderator

GET THEE TO A NUNNER-*shot*

Hope things work out for ye, and study!!!
    Can't wait till you return to discuss the wonderful points of KH3D. Hopefully it'll be a good game. Seems like it at least.

Take care and best of luck on your exams!

4. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

We shall miss you lots!! Good luck with your exams and see you when you return!
    KH3D discussions!! :3 So excited!

5. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Good luck with your exams, I'm sure you'll do fine if you revise enough. Don't worry, I'm almost always lurking here/ I have no life. So, I'll be sure to tell you to go study, mhm.

Take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.