so like... yeah i'm in some deep trouble with myself

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Sexy Sheva, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repliku Chaser

Yeah, alright. I'm sure you guys recognized a ton of posts were just deleted. This is the Help for Life section and not the Flamerz R Us section. Cin, you posted your opinion. It is enough. You can stop now. Next time it's a warning. Whether people like someone or not, this section is not for harassing members. The other posts deleted...you don't have to answer someone who is flaming and annoyed at something. Pm a Mod or just let the opinion rest and it would be removed if found offensive.

Guys, please continue the conversation as it was before and don't worry about this.

Back on topic: Cupcake, if saying anything about the bird gets him to scream then you need to perhaps say 'you bored? let's go do something else'. Distract him. Or maybe ask him if he wants to learn how to pet the bird nicely or something. Do something with him and positive enforcement would help tone him down in time. He wants to learn and do things and is obviously bored, wanting some attention too.

That would be the best suggestion I think you can do now and as others said, you are upset and things get better. Don't let these things weigh you down. Come up with plans on how to cope with each problem and it will work out for you.

2. Sexy Sheva Banned

i don't think my brother hurts the bird, he just puts objects near the bird to stress it, and my sister will yell at my brother for that, and i don't want my sister and brother into it.. that's worse than me and him <_>

all in all, i'm gonna start working with my brother about his behavior.

SideNote - Me and Cin are communicating more better through msn now so i doubt he'll post again.

3. Repliku Chaser

It's fine. I'm not mad at Cin or anyone. I just had to stop the arguing. No one was given an official warning or anything since all parties stopped once I hopped in. I am glad you are both talking it out. :)

Good luck on it. It takes time to work on behavior things like that. Some kids just do the screaming thing but it is really an attention thing and if you work him away from it he'll grow out of it quicker because the screaming itself won't be rewarding. Other things like being calm, talking, and looking for activities to do will be more rewarding to him.

4. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Yo, I'm in a bit of a calmer state of mind now, and I just feel like posten now to apologize first of all. Don't have to accept it, but I mean, idk, the stuff you described seriously doesn't seem as big as you make it, cuz I mean, even though I was talken about other people, a lot of stuff I've gone through is a lot worse........

If anything though, I remember you maken a post about your brother being 7. Not for nothing, but he is being immature. If it is possible, then you should move the bird, and just let your brother play with it, because if not, then it is just going to cause more problems. But quite frankly, your brother is acting like a brat. Not to offend, but he is scaren the hell out of the bird either way, and scaring a bird can easily give it a heart attack since it is stuck in that cage. If there is any way to improve what he is doing, then you should. if there were a way for you to tell more about how your little brother acts around the house, then perhaps more help could be given.

If there was a way for your mom to take some time off of work to help, then that would be great, because if you plan on doing something, then whenever he starts yelling because he doesn't get his way, then you, no matter what, cannot give in to his yelling, and you have to specificly tell him that if he yells, then he is not gonna get his way, and the longer he does it, the more punishments he gets. You start taking things away, you resitrict him from getting to eat certain snacks and such. Call it a type of 'shock therapy' . Every time he does something bad, he loses something, so then he'll get that when he behavior improves, he gains these things back.

So that is all of the advice that I can give really on that part. For all who didn't give me bad reps, thnx, even though I probably deserved them. Ummmm, besides that though, take it into consideration, that by hurting yourself, you are wasting valuable life. I mean, seriously. Emotional or physical, isn't it still pain? I mean, do you want to live the rest of your life being the one who causes your pain? Try and remember that the next time the thought comes across your mind. But really though, even if you don't accept my apology (which I perfectly understand. If you hate my guts and think I should die or somethen, then I probably deserve it), I'm just sayen, I'm really sorry

5. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm a bit late, but...

Yeah, I can relate, my brother's 15 and he's a bit autistic, he get's mad at the smallest of things sometimes and really goes off when he loses something such as his computer or a game system. ><

But, as others have said, physical pain is not the way to go. Do something else to relieve the stress, I don't know if this is your thing but usually making some form of art (Writing a story, drawing, etc.) that reflects my feelings or how I would like to be feeling helps a lot more.

About the bird, sorry, I really don't know much about birds, but maybe you could help him learn to treat it better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.