So,Let's think...

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by BloodxXxDark, Oct 15, 2009.

1. BloodxXxDark Destiny Islands Resident

So,all of you....If YOU had found a Death Note-what would be the choices you made? Would you pick It up? Or pass it on? Kill Criminals? Or the "Innocent"? Make the deal for the eyes?.......and what shinigami would YOU like?

2. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

i would pick it up and then from there i'm not sure what i'd do but i would pick Ryuk for my Shinigami!

3. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Well, if I knew what exactly what it was when I saw it I wouldn't pick it up... but if I didn't know what it was, like Light Yagami did at the beginning, then I would probably have picked it up believing some other human dropped their notebook. Probably look around to see if anyone was even looking for it and then probably look through it after curiosity got the better of me.
    Then I would probably test it to see if it's real or just a prank, once I'm positive it's legit, then I'd probably lock it up or give up ownership over it. I don't like the idea of taking away another person's life no matter what they did, unless it's like REALLY bad and the person goes through trial and the judge gives them the chair.... I guess that would be justice since a judge would only sentence that if if the crime really really really ridiculously horrible.
    Wow, that was long. :lol:

4. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    I would pick it up of course. But I wouldn't start with mere criminals, to give away my position, maybe I should start killing off shameful celebrities and political figureheads that I know the world doesn't need, this would be some good pratice for me.

5. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Heh heh... I did pick up a Death Note. But then I figured out it was just a notebook with "Death Note" scrawled on the front. Apparently math notes deserve to die. LOL

Anyway, I'm sure I'd pick one up if I found one. I can't ever see myself killing someone, but you never know, do ya? I'd look through it, see what what written in it, try to find a name of belonging. But, finding none, I'd take it home. I'd do some research on what was written in it already (Google the rules). Depending on what I found, I'd go from there. I'd tell my sister about it, that's for sure. But I wouldn't go spreading word around on what I'd found. I think I might even try it out. O.o Kinda creepy to think about being responsible for someone's death; but I'd make sure that it was someone who the world could do better without. But then... who am I to make that decision?

For a Shinigami? I think I'd want someone funny. Someone who could be serious too, of course.

6. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

I wouldn't pick it up. X3

I would just leave it there and go on my merry way. I'm corrupted enough as it is, I dun need more of it. XD

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Hell yes, I'd use it.
    And thanks to the show, I know what not to do. lol
    I wouldn't make the deal for my eyes, though.
    I'd use it for the same reason Light did.

As for a Shinigami?
    Someone with Ryuk's sense of humor and Rem's devotion.

8. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

Definally, what would I use it for? To get rid of every freaking suckiest music artist in the world(Basically all the rappers, people from disney channel, ******ed pop artist). I would also get rid of all the suckiest actors... and then kill people who have just be getting on my nerves...

That good enough??

9. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I'd pick it up, but I'd pick it up so I could make sure it didn't fall into the wrong hands.

I'd like to say that I'd keep it locked away so it could never be used, but I am way too curious for my own good so I would have to fight not to try it to see if it works. I would not make the deal for the eyes.

For a shinigami? I don't particularly care as long as they keep their hands off my fruit.