Dream Drop Distance So let's make this official about the Final Bosses

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠, Aug 7, 2012.

1. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

This will be full of spoilers so if anyone doesn't want endings ruined I suggest you leave now.

[I'm curious about the final bosses. Originally I thought there were six. Xemnas for Sora, Anti Black Coat, Ansem 1, Ansem 2, Young Xehanort, and Ventus Dark Armor for Riku. Oddly though I decided to take them on again after I already beat it and found Riku can't fight his bosses until Sora has fought Xemnas and I've been unable to fight Anti Black Coat or either Ansem. So that leaves Young Xehanort and Ventus Dark Armor. Does that mean Anti Black Coat and both Ansem boss battles are not final bosses and Xemnas, Young Xehanort, and Ventus Dark Armor are? I ask this because I noticed on TV Tropes they constantly name Ansem as a final boss even though I've yet to battle him again. Am I missing him or something?]

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I'm thinking Ansem is a final boss, but if and only if you play the game in the correct order. It's kinda like how in Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, if you do something before you do another thing that's meant to be done, you'll end up skipping stuff so it matches up with the game. I think you're supposed to beat Sora's story first because he ends up sleeping and everything, and by that point, then Riku finds him. So if you play Riku before you get there with Sora, you're going to end up skipping that part of the game.

But this is just speculation on my part, I really don't get it either.

3. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

That's how I did it. So here's how it goes with what I've found out. Sora only has one final boss which is Xemnas. After he's beaten you're stuck as Riku until the end of the game. You can fight Anti Black Coat and both Ansem fights before Sora fights Xemnas even though that's not how I did it. Afterwards if Riku tries to go past Memory Skyscraper he falls asleep.

4. Mysty Unknown

I cant really say. I attempted them both at a low level then and died several times to the point of frustration. I leveled up a bit, defeated Xemnas first and then went to go beat Dark Coat, Ansem (hate you), ect. (beat the game like an hour ago XD). I would say the real final bosses are Xemnas, Young Xenhort, and Van's armor... But we all know Julius is the real final boss... haha

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

well, no one can complain about me putting spoilers in this post, since the whole thread is a spoiler, but I think that might be because Riku is in Sora's dreams, and while he's in Sora's dreams he's fighting Anti Black Coat and Ansem, and when Sora wakes up from that second sleep put on him, he fights Xemnas, but once Sora beats Xemnas, he ends up going into that coma state or whatever, and at that point, Riku then gets out into the real world to find Sora. So maybe that's why you can fight Anti Black Coat and Ansem, but not straight to the others.

6. Sora_rox Destiny Islands Resident

so wutz a good lvl to fight the final bosses im just about to get to the world that never was and im probably guna die horribly

7. Mysty Unknown

Standard. = 35 average.

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

except the world is a lv40 world, so that would be a bit underleveled. I can see why you'd have trouble with that

9. Sora_rox Destiny Islands Resident

o i forgot to mention im on proud

10. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

So I've scoured across the internet. While TV Tropes names ABC and Ansem 1 & 2 as final bosses I've found that most other people don't. So The World that Never Was has 3 bosses and there are 3 final bosses. The finals being Xemnas, Young Xehanort, and Ventus Dark Armor.

The world is 38 I believe and I had trouble at level 40 for Riku and 36 for Sora. Still beat it but it took a while. With Sora at 43 and Riku at 47 the bosses shouldn't be a problem except the last.

11. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah, I went into the world with both characters at ~25, needless to say I had quite a bit of trouble.

12. Noise For Love and Justice

I think the final boss for each are Xemnas (for Sora) and Young Xehanort and Dark Ventus (for Riku).

I think that anti coat and Ansem were pre-bosses. I am trying to think of an example but I can't. I think the reason we think Ansem is a "final boss" is cause he has been in past games.