Dream Drop Distance so kh1 clothes are bullsheets...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Shinichi Izumi, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

thank god,apereantly its because the trailer was made in a hurry , i could not take any more kh games with kh 1 clothes,

what do you all think of the new clothes?

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I do really like the new clothes, I prefer them to the KH1 versions. However I really never had any problem with their clothes, I quite liked Sora's becasue it was based off of Mickey Mouse's yellow shoes and red shorts.

It also just gives a sense of nostalgia really- I've just associated the clothes with the original which was a game I thoroughly enjoyed, not to say that I MCUH preferred his KH2 getup.

3. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

I MUCH prefer the KH3D outfits to the KH1 outfits. I did not like the first ones at all. XD

4. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

The KH3D outfit for Riku is much better than his KH1 attire, but I can't say the same for Sora. It's just a weird Valor Form look to me, sorry.

5. Rhiscx Banned

I really like the new outfits. I don't think they changed Riku's up too much though. Its just the short hair. But I've loved valor form, so I really dig Sora's new outfit.

6. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

and thus, cosplayers the world over began feverishly making Sora and Riku's 3D outfits.

But I do like the blending of KH1 and KH2 outfits but for KH3 I still want to use the Drive forms.

7. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

I'm really gonna miss the KH1 outfits. I really like em'. Another smaller piece to an even bigger piece that is my childhood. *wipes tear*

I'm really lovin' their new threads though. They look BADA$$!!! I'm not sure which I like better... buuuuut... I think I like their new outfits just a bit more. ^_^

8. Kayate King's Apprentice

Their new outfits are amazing~
    Sora's could be better though, y'know? But it's still an improvement from Kingdom Hearts' attire.

9. Glen Returned from the dead

Sora's new outfit is different, but i dislike it. Good to have a change, but i still think it could've been done better. Riku's outfit isn't anything too "out there" or different either, but hey can't change it myself so i'm going to just go with it.

10. Llave Superless Moderator

My assumption is the KH1 was for showing they go back without revealing too much.

I found them to be quite intriguing. I am in favor with Riku's clothing, it has an appealing look to it that resembles his KHII clothing. I particularly like his jeans and his shoes for some reason... makes him look more ghetto hahaa!

As for Sora's, I am not as impressed as Riku's new attire. However, it resembles a mixture of his KH1 garments with a valor form feel to it. I do like that they bothered to make new clothes, i am quite pleased all in all.