Video So is the Video Portal broken for everyone or...?

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by PrincessKairixXx, Feb 11, 2018.

?

Just for the heck of it, who do you like better?

1. Sora

2. Riku

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PrincessKairixXx Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey there!
    Idk if any of your remember me since I've been gone so long, but I used to post a bunch of videos here back in the day. My videos are still clogging up the Trending and Popular Media sections x'D I'm so FLATTERED

Idk why, but the video portal gives me issues now every time I try to post. :/
    I guess I'll just post some stuff here.

I mainly edit with Sora, Roxas, and Kairi. Idk why but I like working with love triangles xD
    I made this last year, it actually managed to make it into the video portal:

And last year, I started working on this project, forgot about it, and kind of quickly finished it a few days ago xD
    This one is with Namine instead of Kairi. I like the idea of using Namine, but I'm not used to her.

Anyways, I guess from now on, I'll post my videos as a response to this thread. I just figured I'd share here, like old times.
    If you know how to get around the portal's weirdness, please let me know >_>
    Thanks, and have a wonderful day (/'o')/ ✨

2. Aelin Best Waifu

The video Portal has been having problems on and off lately. We still try to work on them and fix them as it comes, but it seems to break again after we think we fixed it. We will still be working on that, but in the mean time feel free to share your videos here. They are great and I love seeing more activity in the editing community.

I really enjoy looking at some of the masks in your videos they are really well done, something that I personally am still working on. Keep up the good work! ^.^

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

Oh, yes. Okay, I definitely remember you now. I'm actually subscribed to you and already saw memory thief. It's fantastic. I'll admit the MMD at the beginning threw me off a minute but I thought it was very well executed nonetheless.

I really don't know a way around the portal at this point. I pointed out it not being able to submit at one point and it was fixed, then we switched servers and it broke again. I just haven't made an amv in a while that I wanted to necessarily post there. But I'm sure now that it's being brought up it could be at least looked into.

It's good to see you around!

4. PrincessKairixXx Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh okay, I'm sorry it's being difficult. I have been kind of inspired lately and wanted to share with KH-Vids, only to find I couldn't post in the portal xD
    Thank you so much! ^-^ I used to be really impatient with masking, but I think I've gotten a lot better. My flow is lacking and I usually can't make excessive effects look nice, but I feel like masking is more my style anyways.
    Thanks for watching! ♥

5. PrincessKairixXx Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah, I remember you too! I'm also subscribed to you, small world xD
    Sorry, I know the MMD can be kind of cringey xD but I've never tried it before so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm glad it wasn't too painful. xD I don't think I'll use it much more. Maybe every here and there.
    Thanks for watching, it's nice to know an editor I like doesn't think my work is horrible x)
    Thanks for watching! ♥