So I'm trying to find ways to get my YT channel working again?

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Alpha Shadow, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

I haven't posted many videos lately I've been just dissatisfied with going for Call of Duty gameplays and Black Ops II is just bad for me because everyone backs out too much and I can't seem to get a good team going and I can't break a good score as much anymore because of me trying to play the objective it's just lots of stuff. So I'm going to stop trying to be a pubstomper and just play for fun and just not care about what I put up. Wait let me rephrase that, I will care about what I put up but I will try to make a balance between gameplay and commentary. I also want to try to provide more content on my channel like Let's Plays, maybe some Walkthroughs, Tips and Tricks, Road to Commander, Tournaments, anything that can get some traffic to my channel and to get more people to come out and watch my livestreams on Twitch. I do play lots of other games and wouldn't mind trying out some new ones. I'm going to try Far Cry 3 out as well as Tomb Raider, and DmC Devil May Cry, three games that I've never played or thought about trying until now.

Any thoughts as to how I can get my channel out there?

P.S. I want to come back to this site more and more and have some fun and do stuff besides update my story even though I've been slacking on that, so um any advice? :D[DOUBLEPOST=1363423501][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and I've turned my clan into a Community so if you guys want to join the Shadowhood community it's open! We're a Gaming Community that plays various games for fun, we also hold tournaments with prizes such as Microsoft Points, Games, Capture Cards, stuff like that. Of course so far right now I'm the one who's holding tournaments and buying prizes so yeah lol but anyways if you want to join kindly let me know in this thread! Hmm I should make a Signature of this too......