So I have a friend..

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Trigger, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trigger hewwo uwu

Who is really worried for High School. Any advice for her?

2. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

There was two things that scared me when I first went to high school. First was friends... if she's going to a school with people she is comfortable with then she will be fine, I didn't my, I went to my brother's high school but made friends shortly after joining. Second was finding my way around... hehe I drew myself a map I was that bad

Anyway except that High School is actually more fun that primary school, it's a great place to start over and to make new friends. Sure the assignments aren't easy, but that's the least of it really. Tell her that there's nothing to worry about because a friend said that she was worried but is having a great time in high school

3. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

tell her to not worry all high school really is, is a bunch of people grasping for acceptance in some way or another through intimidation, rudness, or in some cases even kindness. over all nothing bad will happen you may been seen as weird at first but it will only be in your eyes. everyone else is too worried about themselves to worry about you at the moment.

4. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Chill, be her self, find people who like her for who she is and enjoy the best years of her life.

5. Trigger hewwo uwu

Thanks guys, Ill be sure and tell her.

6. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Your ava is hawt.

Umm... I don't want to say that she should have nothing to worry about. Just tell her that it won't be as scary as she thinks once she really gets there and is settled. At first it's the most annoying experience ever. Then you can't imagine how your life would be without it. XD

7. Asylum Destiny Islands Resident

Tell her that she should concentrate on her work and always keep focused. Don't get side tracked by silly little drama that may be occurring around her. Keep up your grades, be a nice person but don't let people walk over you. Another thing is, choose your friends carefully. I find a lot of people from elementary school always end up changing. Your best friend could turn into your worst enemy. Just... Be vigilant.

8. Repliku Chaser

I'd tell her that in High School some things at first might take getting used to but it can be better than her previous school years. There is certainly more to do with clubs and groups, more people to meet and if you meet some bad ones, you'll also meet some new good people too. I'd also say it's the chance to be more yourself than in former school years and that you can still keep the former friends you have but there is now a bigger pool of people you can meet too and former students that you didn't get along with will be more busy having to adjust too so that's a good thing and gets them off your back.

It does take some adjusting to get used to it but if you put it in the right perspective to her, it might make all the difference and it can be fun too at times. Good luck with helping her and I hope she will be alright.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.