So I guess this is goodbye

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by DarknessKingdom, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Wowza lol. It's amazing how much this place has changed over the years.

...hm? Who was I? Oh, prolly one of the few members who have been here since like forever. I mean, I can still remember when we booted up V3 and all. I was like one of the few first members to re-register my account (I had one on the old V2. Man that looked like crap in comparison to today lol) and now we have heaps of newbies and people on this site. Damn lol we're all a bunch of nerds, huh? xD

I've been doing cold turkey with KH-Vids. I'm starting my final two years of school and well, I've grown out of it really. All this posting on the forums, who posted a new fanfic, what the bloody hell Roxas did this time, Boris lol. Man, it was fun. It truely was. I even got to try out being staff for awhile but I wasnt cut for it. I saw the dark side of KH-Vids and it wasnt pretty lol, I still remember my first banning and it was related to some tentacle rape crap.

So yeah...I just want to say a thank you to all the staff and to those who have gone and those who still remain. You guys have done a tremedous job and have proven yourselves NOT being emotionless, flawless machines. You guys rock. To the following people:

Darkandroid:
    Dude, you were like an inspiration to me to make AMVs. I dont really make them anymore cause I dont have any skills nor can I actually drive myself to finish a project. But you were a great dude. Tis a shame you've left your post as Admin. You did a fine job, man.

Repliku:
    I remember when I first heard about you. Some staff members were talking about how someone on the forums could actually make a logical and intelligent post. Twas you. Man, you've come so far from that newbie I once saw and now you're a Moderator. That's wicked, man (btw, I never told you this but I thought you had one badass name because it was so damn original).

DPWolf:
    I dont know alot about you but I remember we like roleplayed once. It was in some sort of SW thing, I really cant remember anymore lol. You're a great member of the staff and I respect you.

CtR:
    I doubt there is a single senior member or someone who's been here for longer than a week who doesnt know who you are. And rightly so. You're also a fantastic member who's gone from newbie to admin. I never imagined that you would get to where you were today...and I'll never find out how you got so many damn rep points. I'm betting it's either you're helpful or you have a legion of fans.

Destiny Force:
    You write good work, man. Stuff that, it's fantastic.

shadowjak:
    I didnt really know you either but I've always respected how brutally honest you were with other members. Please, keep at it. Someone needs to slap these idiots now and then.

Well, I guess now it's time. I may never have met any of you in real life but it doesnt matter. I wish you all the best in life, relationships, school, work, whatever. Just be happy and live each day like there's no tomorrow.

Adios.

- DarknessKingdom

2. Juicy Chaser

wow dude, only seen you around a few times, but daaamn that was one heck of a departure post :v Shame you have to leave, you seem like the type of person that would make me laugh.

But yeah, guess we'll all grow out of this place someday. Ill probably be the nerd who still visits this place at 35. If this place still exists and spdude has paid the bills xD

Good luck in life ~

3. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Thanks for making me cry you ******* D:<

I don't want you to never come back, **** man, you are one of the members I always looked up to when I first joined, its lame but I always wanted to be your friend :D

I had noticed you weren't very active lately, but I don't like thinking you wont come back. You know I have posted in probably hundreds of departure threads, but you're only like the 3rd to make me actually cry xD;

I'll miss you. Maybe one day you'll wander back in. I hope so anyways.

Peace, love and all that jazz <3

4. Misty gimme kiss

Dude, I remember you from the old forums. It's so true, the site's changed so much. Good luck in life. I wish you only the best~.

5. Dark Link Banned

bye and remember to have fun and uh i think i found CtR's weak spot

6. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Later dude.

7. Luka Deafening silence

Aww that sucks :C.
    We never really talked but oh well.
    Goodbye DarknessKingdom/Vante/Mustang :/

8. Cody Chaser

Later, bro.
    I figure i'll stick here just a bit longer before I decide to get permaban'd and leave.

9. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Aw dude, see ya. I think it was Jade's Republic Commando RP we were in...like a year and a half ago. xD

Always sucks to see an older member leave, but best of luck in school and life and so on. :]

10. deather98 Moogle Assistant

to DarknessKingdom

stands straight and gives him a twenty one gun salute to his farewell. i may not known him but from what i can tell he helped us all more then we can say in words. we thank you for your services to the KH-Vids.Net Forum. and good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.