Digital Art Small Banners for KH Time and Space

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Vexen_Is_God, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Vexen_Is_God Gummi Ship Junkie

Made these quick banners for Zeonark's fanfiction. <3

Version 1:
    [​IMG]

There are NO good clear pictures of Xion really...I spent more time looking forimages than actually making the banners...Le sigh. This was the best I could find really.

Version 2:
    [​IMG]

I was PRAYING these were the correct characters. I know nothing about them really, so I searched up their names and this was the image I got of the characters. So I hope they're right and I hope it looks decent.

2. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Hmm... then I might read this fanfic of Zeo-sama~

I like the first one actually :]
    But both are good and since I don't really know the story then yeah both version's 1 & 2 for me =D

3. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

I like the both of them, I think it's really well worked and done.
    I like the Kairi, Roxas, and Axel banner better, but hey, whatever floats your boat. (:

4. Vexen_Is_God Gummi Ship Junkie

Thanks much. I actually had to work harder on the version one, because the stock was horribly bad. I mean...horrible with blurry and fuzziness, so I had to make many layers with effects plus some brushes to even make it standable. If anyone can find some good Xion images, send them my way. I tried my hardest but ...I just didn't make the cut in finding any.

5. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Doesn't matter if you found a good one :P

These are some of the best banners I've seen yet. This is awesome! <3 This a favorite for me. Thank ya very much <3
    You don't have to work so hard X3 Take it easy.

6. Vexen_Is_God Gummi Ship Junkie

Actually was planning on making a few more for the set. To be honest. I still have my background template on photoshop. I may make another colour scheme, perhaps some blues this time around.

I want to at least have a custom Vexen one. <3 And Xemnas, because he looks good with blue.

7. Chevalier Crystal Princess

VIS.

I'm suprised at what you have done; I mean the banners are very good considering the horrible quality of Xion pics.

Good job.