Film Sly cooper movie

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Jin, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Jin うごかないで

it wasn't enough we're getting a ratchet and clank movie but something that stood alongside ratchet and clank along with jak and daxter. A SLY COOPER MOVIE. I love this I don't care if it'll be bad I'm prepared for this :D thoughts?

also I couldn't find another thread on this if there is please merge :C

2. Fellangel Bichael May

Ehh I'm never a "Video game to movie* kind of fan. It's very difficult to translate video games into a movie-like scenario. You need TOP NOTCH story based games to get even a good start on such films like TLOU. I dunno. Maybe I'm just expecting too much out of video game films.

3. Antidote Façade

I think this will actually be pretty interesting. Sly is one of my favourite platformers and the characters are great. Hope this does the games justice. I'm looking forward to it.

I don't really care for the Ratchet & Clank series so can't comment on it, but they should definitely do this more often. Where ma Jak & Daxter movie at?

Animated is where it's at if you're basing a movie off a video game. Live action ones are usually crap.

4. Jin うごかないで

Live action for the most part when transitioning from anything animated tends to be shun'd The last airbender movie; failed. dragon ball movie failed only good one I've really heard that succeeded was the Rurouni kenshin one and I'm not sure about the L save the world death note movie I think that was okay but for the most part live action adaptions of animated series' never does work out with the masses.

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I heard about this and saw the trailer. While I don't like the fact that they're changing the art style for a third time, I suppose it can't be helped. Still, the fact that they've kept the main VAs is a plus, and I'm hoping for the best since the Sly series was a big one for me in my younger years. I'm waiting for more info/trailers before I come to a final verdict.