Traditional Art skYgrIndEr

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Hissora, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Hissora ahurhurhur.

2. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Pretty good. The coloring matches the sketched style pretty nicely. The fact that I have to look for problems actively means that there must not be many obvious ones at all. I'm not really a fan of the wing positioning in the first one but that's totally up to the viewer and has nothing to do with right or wrong. Though I have nothing to really criticize I still felt the need to compliment you on your execution here.

3. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

I think it's pretty awesome, other then the snout in the second one. It looks... odd. Other then that; you've done pretty well for your first.

4. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

Link 1: Your charecter appears to have a very good stature, and the biceps and triceps are in veiw. Nice job.

The wings on your charecter are a little iffy, especially since they have holes in them. Today on deviantart I came across a very intresting tuturial about drawing wings on the human body. When drawing the wings it makes much more sense anatomicly to elongate the pinky and then make a webbing from there to the body. Just click -->here<-- for this worth-while link.

Link 2: Looks pretty good to me. Keep up the hard work, and always remember that a little anatomy and physiology goes a long way to drawing humanoids.