SJW Feminazi Tumblrina Land™

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Patman, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

The poor X Rich was just to illustrate the picture because seldom men don't see the things we get as privilege, more like a birth right, or "normal", but it isn't there are many ways to live, and just like that I see rich people that take for granted their opportunities and call everything they accomplished "merit", but people don't start at the same place, and don't have the same hardships through life, alas they do have the same "hunger" as there is an idea perceived by society of what is necessary to be happy, but statistically speaking minorities are unable to shift "class".
    Things that we straight white cis middle class men take for granted like:
    1) Don't expect that having babies may ruin your career
    2)Don't be afraid (and actually like) be approached on the street by a stranger of the other gender probably physically stronger than you
    3) To be treated like an insane person (or child) because of mood shifts (it's the hormones!)
    4)receive less to make the same job
    5) Know that there are differences between male AND Female characteristics , and that would be ok if the female traits weren't treated like bad things "express feelings" and such are bad, but "man up and be rational" is good
    6)You won't be considered for a job if you have an equal man that can do your work, because they don't need to stop working to have babies (seriously I heard that from politicians ).
    7)Being the only one responsable for use of contraceptives
    ---
    This video shows how "little things" take a tool even with strong resolved people:

(it is a bit long though).
    The truth is, even though I am aware of these differences I don't "know" how much it is important, how it ranks in world problems? I can't answer because I didn't live like this. That is why abstracts constructs are made to show people what other people suffer. And I am sorry to tell you but abstract constructs are part of the human experience, being religious or not.
    How to express something to someone that didn't live what are you saying? How to explain concepts to others that only you had the insight? Things like Schrodinger's cat, the hand of the market, natural selection, etc were made to illustrate a phenomenon that actually exists in the real world being anti intuitive or not, how to explain to someone that by doing nothing they may be making the world worse? That is why the figure of the oppressor takes place , it is easy to relate when someone is doing/suffering harm , but doing "nothing" should be Ok.
    In various scenarios doing nothing is a bad thing, and if people aren't showed(that is bad) they become used to it and lose sensitivity to it, sometimes it becomes invisible to them.

Ps.: Even though I don't believe in an evil summit of men dictating the patriarch (as you say you don't either), It beats me how you assume there is an evil organization of women that works towards confusion and hate for man like when you say:
    "You don' t get it. The vagueness is intentional.
    No one is actually trying to back feminism up in credible ways, especially not tumblrinas. All you' ll ever get from a direct confrontation is more smokescreens."
    Is like you are ok with conspiracies only that benefit you , but not the other way around (what I am getting, not that this is you real thought on the subject), giving the impression that the so called Feminazi are worse than sexist men. I don't believe in either I think heated up and emotional people exists in both ends, but they are not organized as you make sound like, truth be told it would be more likely that the evil patriarchy exists than the evil group of feminazi because of how our society currently is.

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  2. Patman Bof

I meant it' s like religion, the vagueness of all those buzzwords they throw around allows people to insert whatever the hell they want to see there. They sleazily change the definition of words while you' re not looking, words like "objectification". What really bugs them is pretty naked women, every job out there is objectifying to some degree but no one seems to care.

I don' t believe they' re in on a conspiracy (already told you I don' t believe in them, remember ?), I just think some of them are con artists and the rest of them shared the same echo chamber a little too long.

Third wave feminism has a firm and obnoxious hold on the medias. I' m really getting tired of being told the 40 horrible things I am 40 times a day by every news site out there, thanks to everything I like ever apparently. And worse, they even try to outright censor stuff now.

Look, to be honest with you, this thread has already accomplished its goal. At least I hope so. I would explain the 40 different ways I disagree with you but it would take me forever. If you' re that interested just click on that orthodoxy video, search its channel and see what else the guy has to say about 3rd wave feminism and SJWs, our views are very similar. I already gave you the tl;dr version (rational over dogmatic).

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  3. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

I get were you are going, but I find that snob/condescending people exists everywhere from doctors to historians people tend to use impressive (sometimes empty) words that are only clear to who is in the middle of the "group", it is a classical fallacy "Argument of Authority"/"Argument by verbosity". That makes me think that they are more "equal" and prone to error like any other person, that may be done consciously or not I might add (and most fallacies are made by every religion as well).

What is bothering me is not your reasoning itself, Is the idea that i am getting that feminists that are "wrong" are worse than sexists (by the etymology of your wording), also your observation of equality seems anecdotal to me (thus a fallacy as well), because you are inferring women have the same opportunities and that we moved past that dark chapter of humanity, that even maybe true at france (but I doubt), but looking at statistics it is not true in the world (even in western society, that tends to be more equal). There is some intellectuals that agree with you like this video:

The real problem (that he quickly adress in the video), is that before we can think that there is something biological that makes women less interested in higher paying jobs, we would have to have a equal society that gave equal opportunities from the start, like Dr. Neil already said:

The difference in "likes" could be biological , but we can't tell for sure because there is much societal noise(We could also start talking about why some works are more valuable them others, but that would be another discussion).

---

That being said I will look for the video you suggested, and I am sorry if I bothered/insulted you in any way. It was not my intention, but I come as a pain in the ass when discussing, more because I like the discussion for how long it lasts, I hope there are no bad blood between us, and if you want to go further in your points than by all means.

4. Patman Bof

Wait, this is the feminazi thing again isn' t it ? If they' re genuinely misandrist and/or authoritarian then that' s bad news in my book. Not sure what' s so surprising about that. Just look at Sargon' s vids and you' ll get it, there is some serious batshit in there my friend.

It' s actually boys that are starting to lag behind in school here. We' re not quite sure why, but even our feminists agree.

What you' re asking here sounds more like equality of outcome than equality of opportunity. Thing is, I' m not sure why women not wanting what you would want them to want are a problem. If they were actually, genuinely interested in those fields chances are they would already go there.

That being said, trust me, my male colleagues and I certainly wouldn' t have minded seeing more women in IT. xD

The first IT school I went to had a lot of foreigners. And I do mean a lot. There were three African students in my class, and three dudes from the Reunion island. Our teachers were err ... very French, if you see what I mean by that ^^, so I highly doubt they avoided letting women join our class.

As for the other IT school I went to it was actually a school in audiovisual. There were lots of girls in its audio and video sections, yet mysteriously barely any in the CG section. Go figure.

My sis' "hubby" still works in IT, his boss is a woman.
    Besides the women in my life don' t seem to be doing so bad overall.

I know this is all anecdotal, but it' s enough to make me second guess claims of institutional barrages. At least in my own country.

Oh not at all it' s just ... well your previous post was a bit of a gish gallop. And I was starting to wonder which thread you' d been reading this whole time. No offense (been there) but your broken English does seem to get in the way sometimes.

Last edited: May 16, 2015