Duet Roulette: Sis Puella Magica! [Duet Roulette]

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

Googling the problem can help.

Here's a result.

> Read this. Follow the instructions.

> Either that, or if Firefox doesn't work or crashes, use a more lightweight browser, like Chrome, or try another (there are literally hundreds) converter.

[​IMG]

2. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

I will try nyeh

3. Jayn

If allll else fails, just go ahead and send it in WAV format, but if you follow those instructions, it should work for you. c; That's what I had to do when I first tried Audacity (and decided I hated it, haha). ​

[​IMG]

4. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

http://www.filedropper.com/sispuellamagi_1

( I had to generate silence for the first minute or so where Fearless and Dinny sang because when I downloaded it and played it, there wasn't a long silence for when they sang and it just went straight to my part owo'' and I generated silence on other parts because noise )

5. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Oh dear, my mum never told me about plans for today. ; ; guwahhh
    I'm going to give the recording later tonight, I am so sorry. It might be a little late for you though, maybe even the next day. I'm so unsure with timezones. I'll have it by the next 14 hours though. Promise.

I'm so sorry ; A ;
    I feel so late abububbu

6. Jayn

Oh, okay... ;n;

@Thread; Well, I'm done with the video ... (minus adding our audio). As soon as I mix in Dinny's, we're all good to go. ...Hopefully. I just launched Adobe Audition, so I'm mixing Shadow's right now...Will let you know if there are any problems.

Edit: All mixed! No problems. :'D

Edit #2: I'm going to render the video as it is now and add some other things later, when we get Dinny's lines. That way, it'll render faster and I can post it soon afterwards, yeeeep. ​

[​IMG]

7. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

It is done and sent <3

I am so sorry for the lateness.
    I was going to send it earlier but the internet connection had other ideas and I thought by the time I had come back from dinner with some friends the internet connection would agree with me but it still hadn't. I apologize greatly for my horrible tardiness ; ________ ;

Also the horrible recording abubububbu
    I couldn't convert it into an mp3 file because there was somethign about region lock or somethign like that? Yeah... ; A ;

8. Krowley Moderator

This song sounds very creative. I look forward to seeing the end result.

9. Jayn

Don't worry, Dinny.

Thank you, Krowley.

I'm finishing up the mixing now, then I'll replace the audio file on the video, and quickly animate the scripted scenes. Then I'll re-render and upload to Youtube today/tonight.

Edit: Dinny, what the actual hell. You have a BEAUTIFUL voice. ​

[​IMG]

10. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

@Jayn : Holy crud, no, YOU have a stunning voice ; __ ;

Can I just share that I swear my heart stopped because I thought this new post was the completed one TROLOLOLOL. It's so funny, I'm laughing at myself ahahahah.

But anyway,
    best of luck with the video my dearest, Boni!! I'm not really familiar with editing or mixing but if you ever need help, please do say so! :3

11. Jayn

Pfft, thank you though. You were so down on yourself that I was expected some super pitchy terriblu something (idek), but you were perfect. ;___; <3

@Thread; Rendering the video in Vegas. For some reason, I got really obsessive with the mixing and spent six extra hours on it, oops.

Edit: Uploading to YT.​

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.