Completed: Sis Puella Magica! [Duet Roulette] -Complete-

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, May 21, 2012.

1. Jayn

I apologize for any mistakes or any super fails on my part.

I also apologize for ... singing this. Out of my range forever. ALL OF THE FALSETTO. ... And I apologize for my voice acting. *Crying a little*

Oh and my microphone died on me last night (or right after I finished the reference, thank god), so I had to use an old microphone of mine from like 2009-ish, which is so glitchy and terrible it blue screened me twice during driver installation, and has hiss that my other one didn't have. RIP Blue Yeti. I truly loved you.

HD and headphones make a difference.

In order of solo appearance;

Fearless
    Dinny Grayson
    Jayn
    Shadow_Rocks

[video=youtube;p8AMSIIZovc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8AMSIIZovc[/video]​

[​IMG]

2. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Omg I love it so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Can I just
    Hug everyone

3. Mysty Unknown

there is one word that sums up this harmony. Fabulous.

4. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

I think there's something in my eye ;.;
    This is amazing. And gorgeous. And those words don't do it justice.

5. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

lol Sayaka gets no love

That was awesome! Really well done guys! Especially since you're singing a language that doesn't exist xD
    But yeah, you all had great voices for this kind of song. And they went well in harmony!

And then the character lines ;~; They were done splendidly!

6. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Oh my, this is so embarrassing > //// <

This does sound really good all together though! You guys sang beautifully and the video is outstanding. This is just gorgeous and it helps that the song itself is really beautiful. I also love the images you've chosen for all of us, Jayn! They're so pretty!!

@Jayn: I care about your spoiler, darling!! xD Are you kidding? You sounded kdkjhfdsjahfd fantastic!! It doesn't show at all that this isn't your range and stuff, you've done a wonderful job - along with the mixing, video and editing etc. You're so great o u o Your voice acting? Top notch. It fits so well!

The voice acting was definitely a fun thing to add, you guys acted it very well!! I feel like I could have done better... I apologize for not giving justice to Mami! I have no idea who she is yet xD I'm going to watch Madoka soon though, I promise. It looks very interesting.

But yes, this is actually really very cool and fantastic. I love you guys <3

7. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

That... was just so beautiful. Honestly. It's much more lovely than I could have ever imagined. Great job to all you wonderful ladies and such beautiful voices. Not one flaw did I hear. And great video too. <3 I will be in awe the rest of the day.

8. Krowley Moderator

From beginning to end, I enjoyed every second of how lovely everyone sounded together.
    Very, very well done ladies.

9. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

This actually turned out better than what i thought
    i thought i was going to be off key again like the last time i did a chorus but i wasn't
    this is really amazing and everyone did good and i just love it

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

This was so worth stopping my economics for a while. I regret nothing, not even having to take longer on my school.

@Jayn: I don't know what you're talking about, you sounded great on there.

If there is a Madoka Magica song with a male voice, I'd probably try that out for kicks...well, once my throat feels better. Right now it's killing me, and I doubt I could do any kind of chorus. Heck, I can't even hum properly right now

11. Mish smiley day!

Woooow, that was beautiful. I loved everything. Jayn, your parts were lovely too, so please don't be down on yourself!

I'm sure I would have flubbed this one if I had been picked, so I'm doubly impressed with you guys!

12. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I didn't look at KHV Chorus for a while, I come back and you guys put on a surprising show.
    I loved it, really great use of vocals, and I couldn't even tell you guys weren't singing in a foreign language you guys weren't use to, it sounded so relaxed and natural throughout.
    Amazagh!

13. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

That was very awesome and the complexity of everything pictures, videos from the anime, voice acting, etc. made it much more dynamic than the average Duet Roulette experience. Great job!