Dream Drop Distance Since Disney got Oswald back...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Mr. Van Whippy ♥, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Do you believe that he will ever make a cameo in KH? He is after all Walt Disney's first creation and since he's getting publicity due to Epic Mickey, it's interesting to assume that as a part of some sort of let's call it marketing plan to reintroduce him to the the audiences, there is a chance of a an appearance for him in a future KH game, whether that is KH:3D or something else.

Not sure if this is the right section to post this but KH:3D is the only upcoming title.

EDIT: Sorry for the grammatical error in the title XDDDDD

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

It may be possible. Epic Mickey is a heavily anticipated release (hell I may buy it) on the Wii. It may their way of showing people who one of the new Disney KH cameo people is. I think he may appear in Re:Coded but that's just my guess.

3. Krowley Moderator

Oswald would be awesome if they got the Timeless river to appear again.
    Then you get him as a summon :P

4. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

^This is neat! It would be interesting to see him appear as Mickey's lost brother or some sort of scenario in which Oswald betrayed Mickey in the past and joined the dark side.

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Dude, I would love to see Oswald appear in a Kingdom Hearts upcoming game - he's the original Mickey Mouse man, it wouldn't be any fair not to have him appear.

That picture, by the way, is awesome.

6. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Oswald would probably have a cameo in a disney town (or they bring back Timeless river). But it all depends on the developers, I think because of Epic Mickey we understand more of who Oswald is, Square would probably put him in.

7. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Awesome picture.
    For a second I thought you meant [​IMG]

Why not? Mickeys lost brother works for me.

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

At first, I didn't like the idea.
    But this:
    is pretty good. I can see them making up.
    I would prefer him as an estranged brother, not a traitor.
    However, I could see Xehanort getting Mickey's brother is angry at him to join the dark side. He would have to be as epic as Mickey with his weapons, though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswald_the_Lucky_Rabbit

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Ooh, I like this idea. Eventually he would be brought back to the side of good though, right? I mean...with a character related to Mickey like Oswald, I would assume so.

10. ruinedunatin Merlin's Housekeeper

I just hope that if they do get him to do a cameo and have a VA for him itll be a good one. I'm tired of the cheesy english voice acting. The japanese ones always have good voice acting..... Theyre just more enthusiastic. Great pic aswell

11. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

If Oswald is in, they'll try to make him badass like they tried for Mickey. Which might work, actually. He could be a Cloud, a miniboss who later joins the crew and fights back-to-back with the mouse. I didn't get Epic Mickey but I'd still like to see him make an appearance.

12. Sheng Ming Zhi Shu Moogle Assistant

I'd be really cool to see him as a recurring villain. I want more Disney villains that effect the overall plot of the game, not just their world's.
    He'd have to redeem himself in the end, of course, leading to a big crowning moment of heartwarming with him and Mickey.

13. WaytoDarknessXIII Merlin's Housekeeper

well, since Oswald was sort of like the original Micky, mabey Oswald could be introduced as Mickys Nobody, or heartless

14. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

This would sure be interesting but I don't think they would turn Mickey into a heartless because of his status.

I really like the idea of having Oswald in the game though, I will be honest, I hadn't heard of him until this thread but I can see him fitting in really well. He would either be the jealous type who, as people have said, joins Xehanort in an attempt to prove he's better than Mickey but in the end gets beaten by Sora who then shows him how he should behave. Or I can see him being a summon but I'd rather him be part of the storyline more. It would be interesting if they had to return to Timeless River for some reason and then he was the possible party member. I don't know, I hope they do put him in.