SotW Entry Signature of the Week #96- Make your own theme

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Ienzo, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

[​IMG]
    no. 96
    [entry thread; entries due September 25th, 2013]
    Make your own theme
    I am incredibly sorry for the hiatus but I have just been attempting to sort out my year, anyway, I am going to stay on top of this so don't worry (I have set reminders on my phone xD)
    Anyway, this theme is fundamentally 'freestyle', you can submit any signature as long as it fits in with site guidelines (so must be acceptable in a PG-13 film or use your initiative). The difference is I want you to give it a theme and write a sentence or two describing why you chose that theme and how it would fit into that theme. So this week we are also looking at your creativity, it's all good to follow the themes Llave and I present you but be creative in your choices.
    Any questions, pose them in this thread thread or ask either Llave or myself.
    Happy sigging!

2. Xenao Traverse Town Homebody

The theme is Sora.

I think it reflects Sora's personality of being very innocent but at the same time has a serious feel to the character, the colours are cold but it somehow has a warming feel. sometimes simple is all thats needed.

[​IMG]

3. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

here's my entry. also it's an apng [ animated png ] file so if you don't use opera or firefox you'll need to install a plugin to view the animation. c:

OH RIGHT and i guess the theme for this sig would be kagerou project?? i'm a big fan of the videos and am very excited for the anime coming soon! this is a theme some others are participating so it's also nice that it brings some people closer and be a part of a little "group" herk! ^ u ^

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Due to lack of entries, it is a draw so both Beau and Xenao win this theme! Congratulations! You can now request the SotW pin by messaging Chevalier (you can link to this thread as proof of your victory). You can read about requesting here.

The next theme will be up soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.