SotW Entry Signature of the Week #90- 2012

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Ienzo, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

[​IMG]
    no. 90
    [entry thread; entries due January 17th, 2013]
    I hope you all had a fabulous 2012 so this week's theme is 2012! Do something that signifies 2012 to you or perhaps a film, book, program that came out this year that you enjoyed. I would also like a sentence or so explaining why you did what you did in your signature.
    Happy sigging!

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

[hehe I got excited and got it done today... ^_^]

Anyway, my lucky number being 7, I took 7 of the most exposed things I heard about this year. That Awkward Moment, Gangnam Style, Slenderman, The Apocalypse, YOLO, Kony 2012, and the Elections. The text is made to look staticy because of Slenderman in the background in case you wonder why the text looks the way it does.

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Got this done a few days ago
    Shame on me for not posting it the same night

[​IMG]

I figured I might as well overexpose y'all to the same cheese I dished out in a certain birthday thread for a certain Nub. Used that render of Sora because of KH3D and the text is meant to represent the overcoming of my personal struggles in the past year. I've made some truly close friends that I hope to never lose touch with, and you've all made me feel more alive than I've ever felt in my sixteen years of "living." For that I thank you, and this is dedicated to everyone who's helped me along the way.

You are my Kingdom Hearts. You are my light.

4. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]

The Walking Dead video game was pretty much my entire summer. I watched walkthroughs, I played it on my own, I watched other people play it irl without trying too hard to control the story. It consumed me. :z But it was really lovely to see the many different aspects that people are creating for this series, between the comics, the tv show, and now the game. It's really odd, as well, because I am becoming so attached to the characters, moreso than other games. But I love that.

Basically, Clem and Lee are fading away, losing hope. But their hug, the bond between the two, signifies that they can't lose it completely - not in a world of chaos. They have to stick together to be able to have any chance of survival.

5. T3F Chaser

[​IMG]

Safe to say I thought the Avengers was the best movie I saw in 2012, and so I made a tag dedicated to my favourite character, Thor <3

6. Plums Wakanda Forever

[​IMG]

I JUST
    DON'T
    WANT TO SEE THIS
    ANYMORE

(I chose to do Persona 3 because it was the first game I had played in 2012 and was incredible.)

/rolls into pitfall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.