SotW Voting Signature of the Week #88- Halloween

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Ienzo, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

[​IMG]
    no. 88
    [voting thread; votes due November 4th, 2012]
    Halloween

Well, as you may know Halloween is coming up and so you may use anything scary- you could use a stock from a halloween film or perhaps a typical halloween image (you know, pumpkins and sweets etc.), go wild!
    Happy sigging!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
    If you are unsure of how to vote then check out this thread here, anyone is welcome to vote but entrants MUST vote.​

Beau
    [​IMG]
    Hayabusa
    [​IMG]
    Terrible Ten-inch
    [​IMG]
    Nights
    [​IMG]

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Haya ~ It's just really creepy. I like the little details you added with the splatters and the text as well; very nice.

Andrew ~ This one was a close second. I really do like the colors and the lighting, though it seems like you cropped a picture and changed up the coloration. Regardless though, I still like the way it looks.

Nights ~ The text stands out, but not necessarily in a good way. The placement is also a bit off, and though I like the effect that you have going on with the background, it just seems like the text and stock are fighting for your attention.

3. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Hayabusa
    I am in love with this signature. It's creepy, it's well done, the text, the effects... everything just screams Halloween! I really enjoy the effect you have around the character, but I feel that it's too small and isn't very eye-catching. I am more drawn to the text, which I love, but I don't think that's what you were going for. ;c
    Cat
    I really like the way you have the effects to the left. It's neat, and the character is the main focal point for me. My eyes immediately went to the character, which is what you want going for you. The text I feel though is... a little lacking. But yeah, still great!
    Nights
    I like the darkness surrounding Jack because it draws my attention straight to him. Though the text is... I don't know, I just don't think it fits with your piece. Amazing job either way!

4. Hayabusa Venomous

1st - Beau
    Really like the image and colors, it gives off a very interesting atmosphere, and the curved edges work well rather than being an intrusion on the piece, but it feels almost too faded because of the effects you added.

2nd - Terrible Ten-Inch
    I like the idea of this signature a lot, using Cloud's coolest (and most anti-hero) look, along with some cool effects. However, the colors look overly saturated, the left side looks really pixely to me, and I'm not much a fan of the sort of plain text.

3rd - Nights
    Jack looks great in this, real sinister with that background and the noise. It almost looks like a gif to me cause of how the colors work with the darkness. However, the text looks pretty sloppy, and too much of the image is consumed by the borders.

5. Misty gimme kiss

1. Beau: Lovely! I like that you moved away from the cliché it's Halloween so my signature is going to be black and orange and added some blue in there; however, that probably has something to do with blue being my favorite color. The stock is nice though I'm not in love with the placement, and it does look a little over-exposed, but I very much like it!
    2. Hayabusa: you definitely got the creepy Halloween horror thing down, as Andrew's is a bit cheery for Halloween, hah. The stock was kind of hard to recognize and normally I would be a little incensed by the text (YOU USED SOMETHING OTHER THAN A BASIC SANS-SERIF FONT HOW DARE YOU) but I actually think it's an interesting feature that works in here.
    3. Nights: Yours probably is the best overall Halloween tag, hah. Sorry Cat! I do like yours but I just don't get the Halloween vibe from it as much as Nights.

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

1. Hayabusa- I'm loving the horror theme. Fits Halloween perfect ^_^

2. Terrible Ten-Inch- There's some nice graphics in there. Lovin the FF, though not much showing the Halloween theme.

3. Beau- I think the cuteness levels are off the chart. It's a good pic for Halloween, but the brightness levels were a bit excessive. It took my attention away from the graphics.

All and all, good job everyone ^_^

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Very well done to all our entrants but Hayabusa wins this one! : D Well done! You will get a pin... sooon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.