SotW Voting Signature of the week #83- Animation

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Ienzo, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

[​IMG]
    no. 83
    [voting thread; votes due June 22nd, 2012]
    ANIMATION

For this theme you can use any stock or picture from an animation, be in cartoon, anime, Disney Pixar etc. If you have any questions post them here!

Happy sigging!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are unsure of how to vote then check out this thread here, anyone is welcome to vote but entrants MUST vote.

Hayabusa
    [​IMG]

Chevalier
    [​IMG]

Misty
    [​IMG]

2. Misty gimme kiss

Huuuuh awkward voting lol.
    1. Chevalier: Just lovely, I loved the first version of this tag and I like the update as well. I think the Permafrost font is a bit gaudy but the depth is beautifully done.
    2. Hayabusa: I really like the concept here and the contrast works very well to further it. Some of the effects just need a little adjusting though. But kudos on using a tough stock like that.

3. Chevalier Crystal Princess

1. Misty: I like the overall color choices in this. Lelouch sort of looks like a turkey with the arrows and the circle on his back. The only downside is that I feel this tag is very sloppy with the depth and the effects.

2. Hayabusa: This feels slightly gritty and it's due to the high amount of contrast used the way it's being used. I feel it could benefit from looking softer and with a bit more 'flair' but I like the idea behind it.

4. Hayabusa Venomous

So awkward being the tie-breaker since I was obviously not even close to winning this...anyway

1. Chevalier - Really like the image and colors and effects. The text looks alright, but the smaller text seems unnecessary.
    2. Misty - Love the colors going on with Lelouch, but it kinda lacks depth to me. Love the phrase used too.

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Well the winner this week was Chevalier! Congratulations! And thanks to those who entered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.