SotW Discussion Signature of the week #81- Superheroes

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Ienzo, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

[​IMG]
    no. 81
    [discussion thread; entries due April 5th, 2012]
    SUPERHEROES

This was suggested by Cat <3Sora, Midnight Star and Boy Wonder so I see that it is quite popular. You can basically use any superhero from any comic book, movie, story or whatever but please, in your entry, say who it is if they aren't well known.

Happy sigging!

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, this is nice.

This might just be an excuse for me to get back into sig making.
    And you can only guess which hero I'll be picking.

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I'll type a ****ing essay on who it is if I have to. Hmmm Red Hood isn't considered a hero, he's an anti-hero...does Superhero mean they need powers? You know what, I don't care. I'm doing the Teen Titans...with a twist.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I doubt it. I mean, Iron Man, Hawkeye and Black Widow could be considered superheroes, and they don't really have special powers.

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

It is someone who uses their abilities to help people. I'm suppose anti-heroes are allowed as well though.

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I was actually about to write a letter to the editor of my school paper about this! He did a "Iron Man is the best superhero ever" article talking about how the best heroes are the ones without powers and only the ones that people know (to paraphrase him: "Green Arrow? Who's that? **** Green Arrow.") so he brought it down to Batman and Iron Man and concluded it was Iron Man. While I'm not disagreeing with him, Iron Man does have powers. He was augmented so his mind is impenetrable to telepaths, his armor exists inside the hollow of his bones so he can bring it out instantly and at any time, he's able to communicate wirelessly with most computers/satellites/cell phones/etc., he has enhanced reflexes and speed, and he has regenerative abilities. Granted, the author's article heavily implied that all of his knowledge comes from RDJ's movies and the Batman movies.

What if they kill people, with no problem whatsoever? Red Hood is a good guy at heart (HELL, HE WAS ROBIN), but he kills criminals and his current story arc is him avenging the people who trained him, though it seems like he's acting pretty selfishly.

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I will allow that, as long as they aren't villains (which I know is a bit of a vague phrase) then it's alright. We've done antagonists.

8. Hayabusa Venomous

This is going to be awesome...except now I have to decide on which series to work with. Watchmen, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Heroes, Batman, etc.

Soooooooooooooooo many choices

9. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

I went with Iron Man: Armored Adventures. I love teenage superheroes! This is a fantastic SoTW challenge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.