SotW Voting Signature of the week #77- Support Characters

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Ienzo, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

[​IMG]
    no. 77
    [voting thread; voting ends February 1st, 2012]
    SUPPORT CHARACTERS

As suggested by Bushy Brow, you can only use renders and stocks of characters from something that are NOT the main character. For example in Bleach you can have a signature about Uryu or Tosen but not Ichigo or Aizen, in Kingdom hearts you could use Donald or Kairi but not Xemnas/Ansem SoD or Sora.

Happy sigging!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are unsure of how to vote then check out this thread here, anyone is welcome to vote but entrants MUST vote.

Bushy Brow
    [​IMG]

Misty
    [​IMG]

Cookiie
    [​IMG]

Feenie
    [​IMG]

Nights
    [​IMG]

Zϵlda
    [​IMG]

2. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Feenie: Lovely sig you made here. I love the tones and the way the stock is blended into the background. It also has a very soft feel about it. I like it a lot. And it's so darn cute...

Misty: It's simple, yet effective. I also love the dark feeling it has to it. It's almost chilling in a way.

Zelda: I love the colours and what I am presuming is a small use of Supernova near the bottom of the sig. It's been blended well and has a nice style to it.

3. Misty gimme kiss

1. Feenie: It's very cute and soft, I like the text but I'm not really understanding the rotation/placement--still, nothing major. Nice work!
    2. DPWolf: The light source is a bit too large and bright--try to avoid making a large pure white area. Otherwise, good job. also it gets extra points for star wars
    3. Bushy Brow: While the execution is a bit iffy, I appreciate the innovation!

4. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

Zelda: I really liked how the colour and effects helped blend everything together.

Feenie: Other than the fact that the signature is adorable, I enjoyed how the colours of the background complimented the render. Also, I think the placement of the text made the signature a bit more eye catching.

Bushy Brow: I liked the unique shape of your signature and overall it caught my attention very quickly.

5. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

1. Got to give it up to Feenie I love how gentle it looks.

2. Cookiie, I like the color scheme and the way things are blended together.

3. Zelda, though he wasn't one of my favorite characters it was a nice use of the theme and a great job on the effects.

6. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Misty- I really like the dark tone of it and the (smudging?) is superb!

Bushy Brow- I like how unique the shape is compared to the others, the image also seems very action packed and makes it stand out nicely!

DPWolf- I love how well smudged in the render is, it looks very professional. Although I think it looks a bit empty.

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

1) Misty: Simple, I'm a sucker for smudging- it's done just beautifully

2) Bushy Brow: I like the detail going on and the blobs around hte edge, it's not a traditional sig shape. Also, the drop shadow is lovely.

3) Zϵlda: I just love the colours. The effects are really well put together, however, I feel it's a little plain but that's not a huge problem.

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Congratulations to:

Feenie!

This weeks winner! Well done Feenie, enjoy your pin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.