SotW Voting Signature of the Week #76 - Final Fantasy XIII-2

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Misty, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]
    no. 76
    [voting thread; voting ends January 14th, 2011]
    FINAL FANTASY XIII-2

As suggested by Stella Nox Fleuret, this week's theme will celebrate the release of Final Fantasy XIII-2! It came out on December 15th in Japan, and is slated for a January 31st release in North America. Your signature must use a stock from Final Fantasy XIII-2!

Happy voting!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are unsure of how to vote then check out this thread here, anyone is welcome to vote but entrants MUST vote.

Stella Nox Fleuret
    [​IMG]

TitanTX
    [​IMG]

Nights
    [​IMG]

Chevalier
    [​IMG]

Noroz
    [​IMG]

2. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Chevalier - Lovely bright colours, pretty flowers and good stock.
    TitanTX - Lovely stock, but the effects, while good, are slightly overpowering, and I cannot see the text that well.
    Noroz - Good stock, noticeable text and nice effects.

3. TitanTX Destiny Islands Resident

Noroz, love the action pose of serah, looks, like in the previous contest the unique shape of the signature goes well and fits perfectly, in the future try and get in some other shapes to make the signature really stand out.

Stella, While the render maybe good, try and get in a bit of the background as well, overall good piece of work, well done.

Chevalier, While the signature is good, the main stock doesn't stand out as much as it should, good blend and good use of colors, well done.

4. Glen Returned from the dead

1st vote is for Stella, because the background image blends remarkably well with the larger image of Lightning. Personally i love it.
    2nd is for Noroz. The pose she's in really works well with the parts that have been highlighted.
    3rd is for TitanTX. The background, the image itself, the colours, they all work well, but the thing that placed this in 3rd is just a small thing really. I found the text slightly difficult to read.

Overall these are some really great entries. Makes me kind of wish i could make decent images so i could make beautiful works like these.

5. Daxa~ #stalker

First would have to go to TitanTX,just for that beautiful background. Oh it's so pretty.
    Second to Stella,as hers just looks so great,and the lighting and Lightning ( I crack myself up) are just perfect.
    Third to Noroz,as the shape of the actual thing is lovely and it just looks great.

6. Misty gimme kiss

Suuuuper late here. :x

This week we have a tie between Stella and Noroz! Congratulations, and thanks everyone for entering!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.