SotW Voting Signature of the Week #75 - Movies

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Misty, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]
    no. 75
    [voting thread; voting ends December 20th, 2011]
    MOVIES

The movies theme has been suggested many times by many members--I decided to make it a more general one, but still, the idea has had a lot of support! To put things simply, your signature must relate to a movie, most likely in the form of the stock. When you post your entry, please let us know what movie it is from!

Happy voting!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are unsure of how to vote then check out this thread here, anyone is welcome to vote but entrants MUST vote.

Ammy the Rednose Wolf
    [​IMG]

TitanTX
    [​IMG]

Stella Nox Fleuret
    [​IMG]

Christmas Cat
    [​IMG]

Makaze
    [​IMG]

Noroz
    [​IMG]

adamboy7
    [​IMG]

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Wolfie~I love the Hunger Games and your use fo the stock is amazing. The green just compliments her in such a way that I cannot begin to describe.

Makaze~Nothing even needs to be said. It's lovely, simple as that.

Titan~It's simple, but I like how you did it. Her name is spelled wrong. (I believe it is "Quorra" not "Quora")

3. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

1. Ammy the Rednose Wolf (DPWolf) - Great colors and blending. Especially the dark and light composition, very smooth.
    2. Stella Nox Fleuret - Smoothest of the remaining sigs, it does not hurt my eyes a bit.
    3. adamboy7 - The least annoying of the remaining images... Though it looks like it is nothing more than a screenshot.

4. TitanTX Destiny Islands Resident

1)Noroz- Though you didn't mention what movie it is or what character the movie is from, I like the simplicity of it. Everything seems to blend together nicely well done.
    2)Ammy- My vote is with you, good job on everything. The colors blend and suit the render perfectly. A bit more work could be done on the back ground though. Other than well done.
    3)Stella- Try and work on making the signature look more dynamic. Love the font seems to fit. Over all good work.

5. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

1) TitanTX - I like the look of it. The render goes well with the background. I would like that it wasn't as tall, but besides that, I like it.
    2) Stella - Avatar. Almost reason enough. I enjoy the simplicity of it. Not too much going on, it works well with the picture.
    3) Wolfie - Absolutely gorgeous. It flows really well, but something throws me off. I think it's the border. It's either too thick, or green, one of them.

6. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

1) Ammy - Although the green border does not fit, I do like the effects used.
    2) Makaze - Something drew me to this one. It's....well, it's simple and it's perfect.
    3) Christmas Cat - Scott Pilgrim VS The Game. 'Nuff said. The effects really do fit in.

7. adamboy7 Traverse Town Homebody

1: I like the way Ammy's looks, it has kind of a green firey crystal look going to it lol. (Sorry if that kind of made no sence what so ever.)
    2: Makaze has spot number two. I really like alice in wonderland things.
    3: Adamboy7 wins third because I have read the rules to voting, and nobody said I couldn't vote for myself lol. (I am going to need it anyways lol) (My second choice for third spot is TitanTX, however, Quorra is mispelled.)
    (Second time is the charm)

EDIT: Yea, I can not vote for myself lol. I have been ordered to edit lol. TitanTX gets my third vote XD

8. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    1. Makaze- simple design but it looks really nice.
    2. Wolfie- the green effect makes it look flashy and also pretty nice.
    3. Cat- Simple enough, but it's also not cut in a rectangle so it has an artistic look.

9. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Time to vote ;D

DPWolf: You worked with the stock's flow and added effects accordingly, and the green really suits the whole thing. I feel this is the one with the most details in it.

TitanTX: This almost looks official, which is cool. Looks like you did some smudging, which is really hard to do at first. But you managed nicely.

Noroz: Okay, I feel like you need to work on the stock and the whole contrast of the sig, because it's really hard to discern what's going on. But the effects used are pretty nice.

10. Daxa~ #stalker

Stella Nox Fleuret-The text got you my number one spot. But its a very lovely creation dear~

adamboy7-The colours in this are great,so bright and lovely.

Makaze-Its very nicely done,the whole overall effect of it is really interesting and just lovely.

11. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Wolfie-Hunger games <3.The colors are great,Its pretty good quality,and I love the way the bottom of her shirt blend in with the rest .
    Titan- This is beautiful.You smuged a little so its touchy around her body but its still very good.
    Stella Nox Fleuret- This sig is good,I love the letters and the saturation,Or whatever its called,It's alittle blury to me,but still good :)

12. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Wolfie - I'm not exactly sure, but is that Katniss from the Hunger Games? Anyway, I really like all of the fractals, and the green compliments the girl very well.

Makaze - It's very simple and slim, and I really like where you placed the text and the color you made it, although it could have been something that popped a little more in my opinion. But good job.

Noroz - I like the unique shape of it, and the different shades of gray, and the foggy look of it looks good. It's a bit sloppy on the right side where the border ends, but it's a simple mistake and the two men look well put together.

13. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

For those that asked, yep, that's Katniss.
    Anyway.

Makaze - Flows fairly well; simple but effective. Could use a bit more depth in the background but nothing excessive (maybe a bit of burning if you're using Photoshop). Little bits of the text look a tad erased though, but still readable.
    Just curious though, did you color this or was it already colored?

Stella - Not bad, though there's no real flow to speak of, it's not causing me to lose focus of the image. A little too washed out for my personal tastes but it doesn't detract from the overall look. Text's a bit distracting but not overly so.

Titan - With some work I think this could've been taken to another level, but to me it falls somewhat short of what it could be. You've got a good start, but there's way too much empty space and I think it's a case of negative space working against you. I don't think there's too much of a flow here and I'd recommend experimenting with text placement so it doesn't seem to be "floating" as it currently is. Not a bad start but doesn't feel complete.

14. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

It was already colored, but it was not very vibrant compared to this, nor were the colors the same. Most what I did was color manipulation.

15. Misty gimme kiss

Sorry for being so late on this! :C
    Wolfie is the winner though, congratulations!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.