Shugo Chara Roleplay (-_-)

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Shadow_Rocks, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

I've been watching Shugo Chara a lot so I decided to make a roleplay about it -_- (I'm still waiting for a few more episodes so I can finish the series.....the series isn't done yet)

Plot: Amu and the gaurdians are still looking for the Embryo what they don't know is that other kids who also have Shugo Charas are looking for it too along with Easter and Ikuto.Ikuto has been trying to get away from easter but they are controlling him with a tuning fork so that way when Ikuto plays his violin X Eggs will be lured towards the sound of the violin.While Amu and the gaurdians are trying to save ikuto and other kids who are ? Character transforming because of Lulu and her hypnotizing Jewl (If a kids is lost the jewel hypnotizes them or something in that nateure) they can't keep they have to try and find the embryo while doing such as the same time. .......Tell me if I'm missing anything or if it doesn't sound write

Characters:
    Amu- Shadow_Rocks
    Ikuto-
    Tadase-
    Lulu- Cherry
    Nadeshiko/Nagihko-(....You might want to watch the anime for this one)
    Kukai-
    Yaya-
    Utau-
    Nikaido-
    .............please tell me other characters there are that I've forgotten...also no you can't play any shugo chara's if you pick a character from the show you have to play that character and their suhgo chara(s)

OOC form:
    Username-
    Name-
    Appearence-(description or picture....you can add how your character looks like after a character transformation)
    Shugo Chara's name-
    Personality-
    Shugo Chara's personality- (this is for when your character and your shugo chara do a character change.A character change is when you act differently once a shugo chara says "Character change"....Amu's barret changes when she has a character change)
    Bio-
    Other-

Username-Shadow_Rocks
    Name-Miyuki
    Gender-Female
    Age-16
    Appearence- http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg176/Akatsuki_Wolke/Anime Girls/Wallpaper266.jpg
    Shugo Chara's name-Ame
    Personality-Shy,easily depressed,Get's sad easily,can't sing in front of a crowd,is not as outgoing as other girls,and if she likes someone she doesn't have to nerve to confess or even talk to that person,also obeys to everything
    Shugo Chara's personality-Always out going,Happy,Likes to show people what she's made of (people call it a show off Ame calls it showing true talent),Flexible,and is brave enough to confess to a boy she likes and still stays strong whether they reject her or not,won't listen to anyone if they don't have a reason
    Bio-Miyuki lives with her grandmother.Her grandmother is strict and Miyuki is more like a maid to her grandma than she is a grandaughter this is the reason Miyuki is used to obeying.Since her parents died she has been so shy and she can't act like her real self around her grandma or other people.She likes to sing but if she tries to sing in front of a crowd her voice sounds bad.She wants to be a singer but whenever she tries to enter a audition her grandma finds out and forbids her from entering an audition but if she ever does enter one she gets nervous and she starts to thinks that'll she'll forget the words or her voice will start to sound bad and she runs of the stage.Her shugo chara isnn't born yet but she thinks that if she can get the embryo once her shugo chara is born she can wish that she and her grandma can understand each other better or wish that she could get a contract with a record producer or someone like that so she can become a singer(eavesdropping when the gaurdians were talking about the embryo).
    Other-

Username- Cherry
    Name- Paige
    Gender-Female
    Age- 16
    Appearence-

Normal:

[​IMG]

Transformation 1 (Maya):

[​IMG]

Transformation 2 (Mia)
    :

[​IMG]

Shugo Chara's names- Maya and Mia
    Maya:

[​IMG]

Mia:

[​IMG]

Personality- Paige is a girl who likes to keep to herself, and not talk much. She is a girl who always looks at the negative side of things, and even when things are looking up for one person, she instantaneously becomes cynical, telling the person that their so called luck is just a fluke. She's a nice person, but doesn't show it often. She's very studious and has a great amount of intelligence. Very protective over her siblings. Only shows her fun, clumsy and happy side of herself to her auntie. She finds peace and calm when she's playing on her acoustic guitar and singing songs to herself.

Shugo Chara's personalities-
    Maya: Maya is an extremely hyperactive chara, who excels in sports, dance and war tactics the most. She's brutally honest and hates to see people slacking around. There's a special word that sets off her chara on Paige, which is... ''Sargent.''
    Maya was born from Paige's dream to become a Sargent in the Army when she was a little kid.

Mia: Mia is the opposite to Maya. She's a kind hearted, playful chara who wants to help others around her, and is very decorative. Mia loves cats too, and tends to keep on making kitten plushies. Her talents include speaking in various languages, decorating all sorts of things from clothes to cakes, playing on any instrument and being a helpful person, trying to decipher even the hardest questions on earth just to help a person.

Bio- Paige was the first born in the family of 6. Four siblings, including her and then both parents. Both parents used to work at Easter (The English, Spanish and Japanese Divisions) for a short amount of time, but when they figured out what Easter was up to, they decided to steal a really important document the chair executive (in Japan) had kept with him the whole time. Paige was about 13 when her parents quitted Easter and decided to make a run for it. They woke the children up that very night, grabbed a big bunch of clothes and placed it in a suitcase... then they placed the children in the car. They began to drive to the airport, to take a flight to Italy.

They never did make it, as the Easter company decided best to eliminate the family altogether, ordering some of their best men to make the car crash on the way to the airport. They had succeeded, but the siblings managed to survive the horrific event. But only Paige seems to remember the most about it, and hates herself till this very day.

She remembered waking up shortly after the car crash (easter had already disappeared by then, thinking that they've already eliminated the family altogether), feeling pain on her leg. Her brother and sisters was no-where to be seen (Her dad already saved them) and then she smelt the unpleasent waft of petrol near her. Her dad managed to take her out of the car and take her to the unconscious siblings. He then handed over the secret document, shouting, to take care of it with her life. She nodded and then placed the paper in her pocket, then he yelled, ''I need to save your mother now. I won't be long.''
    He ran back to the car to get his wife. Halfway to getting her out, the car exploded and her parents were no more.

She remembers crying... then collapsing. The whole thing was a nightmarish blur after that. Her siblings were taken away from her seperately by various aunties. She was taken into care at first, then one of her aunts (a sweet, lovable young lady) decided to take Paige under her wing and take care of her. Since then, Paige has been moving from country to country with her aunt (who owns a music company called Ravada), constantly changing schools. During that time she had been beginning to plot her revenge onto Easter for killing her parents.

Other-
    She has a brother who's about 13, one of her sister's is 11 and the other sister is 5

Name- Sisi
    Gender - Girl
    Age- 16
    Appearence- [​IMG]

Transformation - [​IMG]

Personality- Shes very shy, smart, and caring.

Shugo Chara's name- Kiki
    Shugo Chara's apperance - Kiki looks like a mini Sisi. She wears camo shorts and crop top.
    Shugo Chara's personality- Sisi becomes very confident and will do everything with confidence. Her blue ribbons turn into a hat.
    Bio- Sisi is home-schooled. Because of this, she hasn't any friends except her Shugo Chara, Kiki. She wants to become an archeologist because she loves history

if you haven't watched the anime you can watch some of the episodes if you want

Rule- 1. No Godmodding
    2.keeps cussing to a minumim (however you spell it)
    3.Romonce to PG-13 anything over that goes to PM
    4.Yes violence but not to the point where there is a whole bbucnh of blood
    5.If any problems with another person who has joined the role play PM me.
    6.If you do not post for more than 3 days you are out.Post a reason you won't be on before leaving.If you couldn't get on the computer for any reason or something happened tell me
    7.Your shugo chara has to have a different personality from your character or it can be born from a dream your character has
    Tell me if there are any rules I'm missing

2. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

uh before i let you join your shugo chara's personality has to be different from your characters personality. A shugo chara is a would-be self of your character like if your character has a different personality but can't show it his shugo chara is born from that personality well actually they are born from a dream your character has

3. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Name- Sisi
    Gender - Girl
    Age- 16
    Appearence- [​IMG]

Transformation - [​IMG]

Personality- Shes very shy, smart, and caring.

Shugo Chara's name- Kiki
    Shugo Chara's apperance - Kiki looks like a mini Sisi. She wears camo shorts and crop top.
    Shugo Chara's personality- Sisi becomes very confident and will do everything with confidence. Her blue ribbons turn into a hat.
    Bio- Sisi is home-schooled. Because of this, she hasn't any friends except her Shugo Chara, Kiki. She wants to become an archeologist because she loves history.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.