Shounen Gangan Interview with Nomura (1/13/10)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

In the latest issue of Shounen Gangan, a new interview with Tetsuya Nomura has been shown in the latest issue with more information from the new KINGDOM HEARTS title "Birth by Sleep". The information from the interview does not contain spoilers. For the most part, the information that is given is very interesting.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jan 13, 2010.

1. hlmactiii
      hlmactiii
      Dang ... still nothing about a U.S release ...
    2. KHfan094
      KHfan094
      still without news on the u.s release its exciting! i cant wait for more news!!! Thnxs
    3. KL93
      KL93
      - But when does the game come out in NA?
      Nomura: lol
    4. 5wwia16
      5wwia16
      Someone really should tell us when the game will be released in other territories.​
    5. Ienzo
      Ienzo
      They're holding it in suspense or they just can't decide, it would be really nice to know when but I want to know if it's defiantly coming out in USA and Europe
    6. Mr. Pumpkin
      Mr. Pumpkin
      I think they're still busy with English voice acting stuff, so it'll take a while.
      Interview wasn't really interesting, imo.
    7. ken
      ken
      C'MON TETSUYA NAMOURA, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TELL US THE RELEASE DATE?!!!??!
      MOST OF US ARE DYING TO HEAR ABOUT IT!!!!!
      lol

C'MON TETSUYA NOMURA, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TELL US THE RELEASE DATE?!!!??!
      MOST OF US ARE DYING TO HEAR ABOUT IT!!!!!
      lol
    8. khfan1661
      khfan1661
      I'm really hoping we'll get an N.A. release date soon!
      :)

Interesting read.
    9. Wildfire916
      Wildfire916
      Ahaha, I lol'd.

Anyways.
      I heard a rumour the game is coming out in May for NA. Anyone else hear that?
    10. AndreaAras26
      AndreaAras26
      man, I want to know the USA release date! but still, that interview was interesting, "KH Episode 0" XP.
    11. ken
      ken
      yea I heard about that. they say its on May 15
    12. Satoshi Kusanagi
      Satoshi Kusanagi
      ...Nomura just made himself look like a dumbass. Seriously. Does he NOT know his own stuff? XD
    13. Peace and War
      Peace and War
      - But when does the game come out in NA?
      Nomura: I'm happy to announce that with cooperation with our business in the west, the game will be finished earlier than expected, so it should be released on: 5/6/3010
    14. KingOfKingdom
      KingOfKingdom
      Besides a NA release date I would also like to hear the Europe release date =P

If they are as fast like with FFXIII it shouldn't take to long. Though I highly doubt it will... >.<"
    15. Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Same here.

Now, i'm really curious about the Keyblades. Rest of the interview was boring...
    16. ken
      ken
      man i cant wait for it to come out in NA. It would be awesome. Even though i've seen the secret ending, i would understand it better if everything was in english dub and english sub. what's the point of showing the ending if you can't understand it? (it's a rhetorical question)
    17. Count DiZ
      Count DiZ
      I imagine it'd come out around May. Days came out in May (I believe [or was it March?]) in Japan, then September in the US, and that's about 4 months, so January (JP)/May (US) sounds about right to me.