Kingdom Hearts III should kh3 b on ps2 or ps3 or both?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Reoy, Jun 2, 2007.

?

which should kh3 b on?

1. ps2

10 vote(s)
    14.9%
  2. ps3

17 vote(s)
    25.4%
  3. both

40 vote(s)
    59.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xalius Moogle Assistant

it should be on both for those that have a PS2, and dont owned a PS3.

2. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

I guess it really depend on when I comes out. If it comes out sooner (doubt it) then most likely it will be on both systems. But if it comes out later (2 or 3 years) then probably more on the PS3.

3. Yiazmat Destiny Islands Resident

Yiazmat

Indeed. The longer it takes, the more likely it is to be for PS3 only. It'd better at least be exclusive if it is.

4. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

I'm pretty sure its going to be a PS3 exclusive. It would be weird for it to come to the 360 out of the blue. But then again I have been wrong before.

5. Yiazmat Destiny Islands Resident

Yiazmat

It would be a little funky. It's just that there's a running joke in Game Informer about how every exciting title for PS3 is non-exclusive. Devil May Cry 4? PS3 and 360. Don't worry, Sony fans, Afrika is still exclusive!

6. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

...Yeah I have heard of those jokes. I'll just say Metal Gear Solid 4.

7. *dancewaterdance* King's Apprentice

I really hate the idea of it being on PS3, but I think it would take a miracle for it to come out on PS2. My personal opinion is that, since the rest of the series is on PS2, they should probably make it for PS2 and PS3 for the people who have one....but I honestly don't think that's going to happen.

8. The Great Gatz Chaser

I want to say both but that seems a bit unrealistic. If Sony is smart they'll try to convince SE to release it on PS3 only. But that could also be a dumb move. Because maybe not all KH fans will be willing to get a PS3 to just to play KH. But I'm one of those stupid fans who falls for it and buys a PS3 when KHIII comes out.

9. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I think it would be better on one of the newer consoles. I really don't see why they would to keep it on the PS2.

10. Gravity Chaser

It really depends in my eyes. If it's coming out very soon (which we know it's not...but if it was) I would put it on the PS2.

Since it's going to be a while, the best choice would be to put it on the PS3. That would also cause Sony to benefit from the release.

11. Ansem the dumb Destiny Islands Resident

Frickin' Both!

NO CHANCE NO DANCE! IT'S GOTTA BE ON BOTH COZ SOME PPL ONLY HAVE A PS2, AND THE PS3 IS KINDA EXPENSIVE, AND PS2 IS BEING PLAYED MORE THAN PS3 ANYWAY! That is all I have to say.

12. Gravity Chaser

Yes, but that will probably change in the next few years. You have to remember that the PS3 is still rather new and that the price will decrease after a while.

13. DogBoyX King's Apprentice

in a Smash Bros brand box Obsession: Death N
    Why am i agreeing with you lately?

PS3 will drop and KH3 is probably not coming for a while now... look how long we had to wait for KH2.

14. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Yeah it will drop and I pick PS3, I mean it has a 60 GB hard drive or something and it can store up to loads of Data, we wouldn't need a Final Mix Remix or a update, I heard Gaming companies were only using 20% of the PS3's power, if Square could get the other 80% then think of 225 Hours of Gameplay or something.

15. blackflame47 Merlin's Housekeeper

Neither, I think Wii is going to get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.