Kingdom Hearts Should Jane have been a Princess of Heart?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Asterisk, Jun 17, 2009.

?

Jane, a Princess of Heart?

1. Yes, totally!

12 vote(s)
    29.3%
  2. Nah, wouldn't work out.

25 vote(s)
    61.0%
  3. I can't decide.

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

I believe so, but if Nomura couldn't have added another then I wish he'd have replaced Alice with her. Alice was just so ..non princess-like. Jane cared about Gorilla's and didn't like anyone who'd hurt them. I say she deserved the title more.

What do you guys think?

2. Noise For Love and Justice

this is true...but Jane didnt scream princess either...i wish alice would have been switched with (at the very least) Arieal.

cuz atleast she was a princess...i found it odd she wasnt important...yet one of this main villians from KH1 was from her world.

3. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Jane DID have the qualities of a Princess though ..and idk, Ariel was a princess but she was really too rebellious to play the role.

4. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

Nah, Jane wasn't really the princess type.

But I agree with Noise, Ariel should've been a princess.

5. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Why? Because she didn't wear a fancy dress or come from a civilized world ...?

Seriously, give me some reasons here.

6. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

I think she should have been a princess of heart. But the reason that Ariel wasn't one bcuz shes got a tail! Thats my theory anyway.....

7. Dark_dragon_heartless Traverse Town Homebody

Hrrrrrmmmm.. I'd say she should. She seriously cares about the environment. She seems like she'd be a good princess of heart. I agree with you all the way.

8. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

Maybe it's because she was of heart.
    If you think about it, Jane was about kindness, and such.
    Ariel just wanted to be free, and wanted the love of her life. Jane stayed behind for her love of adventure, and her love for Tarzan as well.
    Think about it.

9. benyboywantkhcodes Traverse Town Homebody

i dont think so because lets not forget, the only reason they landed in deep jungle is because they crash landed. and clayton wasnt even a part of the villain group. so yeah.

10. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

They did not crash land.
    They were searching for Apes, to explore the Jungle also.
    Havn't you seen the movie?

11. Ultimecia sorceress

sora donald and goofy crash landed there in the game :3

12. benyboywantkhcodes Traverse Town Homebody

yes thats what i was talking about :P

13. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

Oooh. :L
    That still is irrelevant to the idea.
    Sora, Donald, and Goofy crash landed, but the original characters were still in the same story line. And even when you played there, they still had the same idea going.
    I still think Jane deserves her place, because she was thought more of a Womanly character, then Ariel. She was a Mermaid.
    Jane seems more realistic anyway.

14. Kites Chaser

There's a lot of worlds in KH, which means not every female icon will get a role as a Princess of Heart. As I recall, Jane isn't considered a Disney Princess at all. I wouldn't tamper with what's already been decided by Disney. She is a good character to have, but I don't envision her as a PoH.

15. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, they could only have seven, and they didn't want to go overboard and put every female Disney protaganist in there. It's not clear to me whether you actually had to be a princess to be a Princess of Heart or not, because I don't think Alice was royalty. Yeah, I think she might have made a better Princess of Heart than Alice, but the reason I'm not crazy about the idea is because the Princesses of Heart came off as kind of helpless in the game, and Jane's a strong woman. I mean, she did get kidnapped by Clayton in the game, but she comes off as someone more independent to me.

16. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

So Alice was more of a princess? She didn't care about much except clearing her name and getting home. Jane cared about other things, human or not.She was pissed with Clayton for trying to kill Gorillas. Alice was just a little girl and a poor excuse for a princess.

17. Flurry of dancing flames8 Merlin's Housekeeper

obviously

yes because if ariel was a princess of heart than jane should be a princess of heart because ariel has a fin that is so dumb

18. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no, i dont think so, i mean yeah, Ariel should have been a princess.

but anyways Jane was a pretty vital source for the world, since she got kidnapped and she told you were to go and everything to lead you to your final boss, Clayton and i think it would of been alot harder.

actually im just talking out of my ass, i honestly dont know a good reason why Jane should not be.

ON the flip side i think she should of, I mean she had all the qualities the other princesses posses , i mean she cared about the gorillas and was always mad at Clayton for thinking such thing about gorillas and she spent her time to teach Tarzan qualities of human life.

i think they excluded Jane because she did not look as perfect as the others, notice how more life-like and fair the princesses are, as Jane has a hook nose and an accent.

which is utter shit

19. BlindingLight Traverse Town Homebody

Okay, the thing is that Ariel is a true Disney princess and the other princesses of heart were Disney princesses except for Alice and Kairi. Alice was in it because she needed a reason to disappear and start Sora on his adventure more. It was because of Alice leaving that he was allowed to leave wonderland and he learned about the princess of hearts. Nomura needed to put that in to start the adventure further then just looking for Kairi and Riku and King Mickey. Like said before, Jane cannot be a princess of heart because they crash landed there so it was irrelevant to the story and Ariel cannot be a princess either because she is under water and had darkness in her heart (if she left the water she would die. Nomura is a smart cookie)

20. Misty gimme kiss

The reason Ariel was not a Princess of Light was because she is, well, a mermaid. For her to be kidnapped they would first have to explain how she became permanently human, which was more of a storyline in Kingdom Hearts II (even though she did eventually return to her mermaid state).

Alice was most likely thrown in as a Princess when they realized this conflict. Personally I didn't have a problem with it, I think she exhibits princess-esque traits.

As for Jane... Personally, I think that would have made a lot less sense than Alice. Not to mention that Jane doesn't exactly have the look of the rest of the Princesses -- she looked a bit messy in Kingdom Hearts. :v

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.