~shadowjak's semi-offical Spider-man 3 review~

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by DigitalAtlas, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Well, here's a brief summary of what I think of the movie: it's funny, tragic, and packed full of action. Some stuff was introduced way too quickly in the beginining and you'll definitly say 'wtf' at first, however later you realize it was a good thing. For example, The Green Goblin fight, it took place during the first 20 minutes and I was instantly like "WTF!" since that was one part of the movie I was really hyped up about and was alittle pissed it took place so soon. However, it worked for when things got slower later so I started to realize it was great timing. 9/10

The funny parts were as I just said, funny. There will be parts where your laughing to tears. Normally they sneak in Spidey's comical lines, but this time they had a long ten minute scene where you will be laughing like crazy and discussing it's stupidity with the people next to you. 8/10

The dramatic and tragic parts were done so perfectly. There were times where I was like in shock from the things happening. They were done so perfectly that they almost made me cry which isn't exactly the best thing for when surrounded by a big group of friends(seriously, I went with 30 people, that's another thing, if you go, try to go with a bunch of people). I give the dramatic parts a 10/10

The action was amazing, and I hate that word, but it truly was amazing. The fight were done so much better than the other two movies. They used much more CGI and more effects and they did it perfectly. there was action everywhere and you'd constantly be saying 'awesome!' The Venom fight is a perfect example, however due to the immense spoilers I'll let you see what I mean. Action gets a 10/10

The story... Was presented perfectly, they truly did a good job here. The vilians you either felt sorry for or just hated. Spidey's new suit was alittle poorly presented compared to what they could've done with it. The story was placed perfectly and just drew me in the whole movie, and we all know how picky I am when it comes ot story. 9/10...

The acting was literally perfect, every character fit the role so well. I never thought Topher Grace would be good for Venom but he just did it perfectly. T make it short, 10/10.

Overall(not an average) gets a 9.8/10. So close to perfect but they could've touched up a few things.

2. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

yup i think that was a good review, i totally agree with you. It was a great movie wasn't it? :D
    it had a few flaws but what movie doesn't?

3. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Definitly a great movie, the last 45 minutes I was on the edge of my seat. And I was almost in tears from what happened after the battle.

All movies have there flaws, that is true, and I was glad that this movie had as few as possible.

4. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

I didn't like how Venom died... but the movie was sweet as hell! That sandman guy was crazy... o.o

5. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Venom may not be dead yet, I mean Dr. Conors still had that sample. And if Venom is dead then they could use that for the perfect entrance for Carnage in the next movie(which is a strong possibility, him being in it and there actually being one). Sandman crazy? I felt sorry for him more than I thought he was crazy... Though his two fights were insanely awesome. Glad he didn't die though...

6. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Wow, good eye... I forgot about the sample. Anyways by crazy, I was refering to how he was 100 feet all of a sudden. At the end, he just fades away...

7. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

You just know there going to use that... Ohh, yeah I remember that. Him versus Harry was definitly cool, watching the explosions on Sandman while he's swatting at Harry... Yeah, definently awesome.

8. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

I think Harry should have worn the Green Goblin mask, but he still owned with those pumpkin bombs. xD

9. Roxas OG

I was so psyched about Venom, but he's barely developed and had about 20 minutes of screen time.

10. Cody Chaser

Yeah, that was total bull****.....
    Anyways, Your review is awesome.
    Also, I love how they did Harry in this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.