Dream Drop Distance Serah vs Kairi, FFXIII(and XIII-2) versus KH

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Blader, Feb 26, 2012.

?

Who's better?

1. Kairi

50.0%
  2. Serah

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

Due to my complete blitzing of FFXIII, and not getting anywhere (I.e. just finishing chapter 4) I decided to ask the fans here this:

Which is better content-wise,

Chararecter wise,

Wimpy love interest turned herione

And overall plot-wise.

And, also, I'm asking opinion, not trolling.

2. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

I'm picking Serah because she seems to do more, from what I've played of 13-2 her characters have developed(sp) well, from a 'I miss my sister but what can I do?' to a 'I will find my sister, but I'm still unsure' which I think is a nice steady change for a game where I still have a long way to go, and she makes it quite clear that she's in love with Snow but it's not all 'OMG I'M SO HAPPY I'M IN LOVE' you do see that being in love is hurting her, mainly when Snow says their on hold, which is why I see a strong link to the love triangle in the game, since the only person she can really turn to is Nole, who with how he talks about Snow may already have feelings for Serah which might make for an interesting plot point later in the game. When I get more in to the game, I'm sure I'll see more reason to why I think Serah is better then Kairi, who has been kidnapped a few times and you don't see fight so you can't tell if she's any good or not. Also even though this point is a little unfair but Serah is more mature but being older then Kairi and being a teacher she really has to be more mature, I just like female character who are like Serah and not really like characters like Kairi.

3. Arch Mana Knight

There's no love triangle in the game. Serah and Noel don't show any romantic feelings towards each other. Lead male and female characters do not always need to have a romantic bond.

Anyways, I still feel that Kairi is useless. She had spunk but so little of her is shown that I really can't care for her. Serah wins out because she's better developed as a character. Though it's unfair because she has her own game.

4. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Guess that's just my fangirl side making it up then

And you have a point about it being unfair, but I don't see Kairi getting her own game any time soon, or later.

5. Keyblade Heroine Merlin's Housekeeper

KH FTW. Lol Sorry, but that's a fact.
    I mean come on. Final Fantasy XIII can't hold a candle to Kingdom Hearts. The storyline sucked and there was no real character development. (Besides Hope.) The gameplay gets old and the music is boring.

As for Serah vs Kairi. Serah turned **** in FF XIII--same how Yuna went from X to X-2. I don't see Kairi getting nasty. Kairi doesn't need her own game to rock. Kairi being the strong hearted girl she is in itself beats Serah's whole character.

All I said was the "s" word up there and it's blocked??