September 11, 2001

Discussion in 'Debate Corner' started by Cody, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

Taliban aside, the soldiers of Iraq were still dehumanized when US troops were sent to "free" people. And what the hell, the same thing is happening in North Korea except they actually have weapons of mass destruction.

2. The Great Gatz Chaser

3. AkuseruVIII Banned

There is stupid false patriotism. What do you think it is when people in SUV's wave flags and say support our troops when they're feeding the dependence on foreign oil. Guess where much of that oil comes from. This is only one example and granted it isn't a very good one. Lemme thing of another...
    Okays, there's a bunch of people who are very into supporting the war and yet what do they do? They sit here on their asses that's what. You don't wish on another what you wouldn't have done to you so, if you want to support your precious war go over and fight it yourself. That sounds mean 'cause it doesn't take into account the many who are unable for some reason. Still, there are other things that could be done and they do nothing. That's it I don't care if you don't believe me or agree with me, just know I think this be it right or wrong in the views of others.

4. The Great Gatz Chaser

Maybe some people pretend to be patriotic. But most of that oil doesn't come from the Mid East if that's what you're implying. We actually get most of our oil from countries we're not at war with. Here is the proof.
    Trust me their are times I feel like man I need to join the army and go help this great cause and great country. But of course I'm not even close to being old enough yet. But some body should close this thread we're so off topic now. And really this thread was dead.

5. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

It's the stupid Clinton administration for not doing anything to stop the terrorists who carried it out and then leaving it to Bush to clean it up and take the blame.

6. The Great Gatz Chaser

I agree with you totally. I brought that up earlier that if there was a president to blame it was Clinton.

7. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

I thank you greatly that I'm not alone out there... *sniff*

8. The Great Gatz Chaser

That's how I felt when I came here. I felt like I was the only one that knew the truth.

9. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah! Anyway, sorry for the off topicness... please anyone continue, I'm done

10. The Great Gatz Chaser

Well this debate was pretty much already over and it appeared dead so yeah.

11. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

(sorry for bumping the thread; I was grounded and now I'm just making a delayed reply. xD)
    Well, I'm sorry if I happen to be one of those people that has an SUV and is patriotic. I would gladly serve this country, but I'm only fourteen. I support the war completely. If we didn't stop Saddam, who would?

12. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah lousy Clinton I don't want another Clinton in the White House. Espcellialy Hilary.

13. Gravity Chaser

Nobody, and even though I hate war and everything to do with it...I think that it was completely necessary...just as everything else we're doing. (Or, well, most of it.)

I'm planning on being in the Navy. ^^

14. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Jesus, if Hilary becomes president, the economy will go down the drain faster than you can say...tax cuts. I also agree with PuffinBoy.

Honestly, I think it's half our fault, and the terrorists fault. I can't really explain this too well, since I'm only 15 and I can barely comprehend any of this bull sh!t...but...

15. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

It could've easily been prevented nontheless. The CIA and US intelligence received warnings from the UK and about a possible terrorist plot in the mix.

16. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

Yes. I believe that it was terrorist who attacked us and NOT some inside job. I believe that we needed to take these steps to protect the country from another attack. I also don't like war. It's not fun, it's deadly, and it's hard. But I believe that war at times is the best option to stop tyranny. Clinton did not do much of anything in his term. He treated the first WTC bombing by Al Quaida as a law enforcement issue. Then when he had the chance multiple times to capture Saddam, he didn't. Bush, at least, is treating this like it should be approached. As a terrorist attack on our nation. Now am I saying that mistakes were not made? No. I'm just saying that he decided to say "Oh, hell no. You ain't gonna incinerate over 3000 American citizens and expect us to bend over." That's why I respect him.

And I believe that if it was Clinton who decided to go to Iraq and oust Saddam, Liberals and Democrats would all be behind him. And I would too. Bu because a Republican did it, It was wrong.

17. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

If Clinton had decided to go after Saddam it would've been for a legitimate reason.

18. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

He(Clinton) went on and on about how Saddam was a threat to World Peace. As did every other prominint Democrat.

19. Cody Chaser

Hey Ris, can you please try and explain your views? It hwlps me get where you are coming from :).
    Oh yeah, did anyone know that it is believed flight 93 landed in Cleveland?

20. The Great Gatz Chaser

Did you know it's believed that. WTF?! I have already said conspiracy is not valid in debate. Don't you get it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.