Kingdom Hearts II sephiroth help

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Reoy, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

i tried magnet doesn't do many damages on him

2. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm guessing you haven't defeated him yet eh? It's been a while since you made this thread, it's about time you show sephiroth your skittles.

Advice(again): Just guard when he first tries to strike you(after the reaction command) Have counterguard, or whatever it's called and use it. Then attack, sometimes he may teleport and try to hit you, right when you see him, use reflect, or spam the whole time if you want. And the rest is just, wow. I can't give you much advice but to block/reflect when you know he is about to attack(after all this time you better)

3. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

....so when do i get to attack or reflect will get help me kill him?

4. Jack Le Fantastique Merlin's Housekeeper

Okay.
    Requirements:
    To start a level above 50 is helpfull.
    You need the 'trinity limit' even though you are by yourself.
    You need the 'berserk charge' ability.
    Glide.
    Reflega

The battle:
    as soon as it starts press triangle as fast as you can, and keep pressing it. Hopefully you'll block his attack. Then use the Trinity limit and keep attacking him. Then after that combo keep pressing triangle to do break. When the limit is finished keep attacking him. (as you are using berserk charge there is no finishing move so it keeps attacking him!).
    Eventually he'll warp. As soon as he warps press R1 to target him. Then jump and glide away cause he'll start attacking you. (i think). Or if he does a move with loads of fire glide away.

Make sure you have ethers hi-potions, or elixers,(or all 3). Cause you need to keep doing trinity and berserk.

Eventually in the fight he'll do sin harvest which puts you on 1HP. when he does that, rapidly press triangle like you did at the beginning of the fight, glide away and use a potion, but you must be quick!

Later on in the fight, he'll fly up and purple orbs will surround you. USE REFLEGA! They will fly back and hit him. If he doesnt do it again run and start attacking him.

Hope this helped.
    Jack
    (rests fingers XD)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.