Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth Battle Help

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Zer0-Vestige, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Labrys King's Apprentice

Ah for Kingdom Hearts 1 her are some helpful tips to defeating him
    1. Do not use Aero when fighting him not only will or consume a huge amount of Mana, but or would make him stronger
    2.block when needed
    3.Strike at the appropriate time - There are times when you attack, you'll either miss him or he will counter strike so be careful.
    4. When he use Heartless angle have a Potion or two with you.
    5. Dodge and roll more frequently

Kingdom Hearts II
    He is more challenging in this game, he has about 16 health bars I highly recommend you to be a level 70-80
    1.Use the Reaction command as soon as it appears
    2.Use Trinity Limit more- Yes it's more helpful because you can do a combo of 8-16 attacks without taking damage or missing
    3. Use Reflect more aften
    4. Equip a strong keyblade
    5. Equip these abilities:
    1. AbilityAPDescriptionObtainedGuard (リフレクトガード, Rifurekuto Gādo?, lit. "Reflect Guard")2Blocks and shoots back enemy attacks using a parrying action with.Roxas,[1] Limit FormUpper Slash (スラッシュアッパー, Surasshu Appā?, lit. "Slash Upper")
      4Knocks a target into the air during a combo with.Sora[2]Horizontal Slash (エアサイドスラッシュ, Ea Saido-Surasshu?, lit. "Air Side-Slash")2Attacks a target from left to right during a midair combo with.Sora[3]Finishing Leap (フィニッシュライズ, Finisshu Raizu?, lit. "Finish Rise")5Jumps high into the air while attacking at the end of a combo with.Sora[4]Retaliating Slash (リベンジスラッシュ, Ribenji Surasshu?, lit. "Revenge Slash")[5]3When knocked down, quickly regains balance and counterattacks with.Sora,[6] Valor Form, Wisdom Form, Lion FormSlapshot (スラップショット, Surappushotto?)2Rapidly attacks a target.Sora,[7] Limit FormDodge Slash (ドッジスラッシュ, Dojji Surasshu?)2Unleashes an attack that deals damage to nearby enemies.Sora[8]Flash Step[KHIIFM] (フラッシュステップ, Furasshu Suteppu?)2Sora does an extremely fast step attack to uppercut and break the enemy's Guard from a certain distance.Sora[9]Sliding Dash (スライドダッシュ, Suraido Dasshu?, lit. "Slide Dash")2Instantly closes in on and attacks a far target.Sora,[10] Limit FormRound Break[KHIIFM] (ラウンドブレイク, Raundo Bureiku?)3If there are many enemies around Sora, Sora will do a spin slash to hits enemies who surround him.Sora[11]Guard Break (ストライドブレイク, Sutoraido Bureiku?, lit. "Stride Break")3Unleashes a powerful finishing combo move that pierces through a target's guard.Sora[12]Explosions (エクスプロージョン, Ekusupurōjon?)3Unleashes a finishing combo move that knocks down several enemies. Damage dealt is relative to magic skill.Sora[13]Aerial Sweep (エリアルスイープ, Eriaru Suīpu?)2Unleashes a powerful leaping attack on targets in midair.Sora,[14] Limit FormAerial Dive[KHIIFM] (エリアルダイヴ, Eriaru Daivu?)2While standing on the ground, Sora jumps and hits with 3 diagonal slashes towards an aerial enemy.Sora[15]Aerial Spiral (エアスパイラル, Ea Supairaru?, lit. "Air Spiral")2Closes in on far targets in midair and unleashes spinning attacks.Sora[16]Aerial Finish (エリアルフィニッシュ,
    http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Abilities_(Kingdom_Hearts_II)
    6. When he use Heartless angle quickly press the short cut button and use potion
    7.when he sweeps you up air, do not use aerial recovery, use a Aerial counter which you spam the square button and finish it off with a Aerial sweep.
    These may be helpful so good luck ~

2. sora the explorer Destiny Islands Resident

how do you get trinitie limit in kh2

3. Cherry Berry Chaser

Dodge rolling for you, should become your best friend when he is reaching out towards the more speedier attacks. When he does however have an open spot, (KHI= when he says Come! KHII= The charge up before his blade attack), rain down the Trinity attack on him, just wack that keyblade onto him as fast as possible, but be sure to have a lot of potions, cure and reflect at hand, as this is going to be a tough battle.

4. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

Ars Arcanum! is your best friend. i used that and i owned sephiroth lol. lvl 68 is the lowest lvl ive beatin him at. granted i had ultima weapon and all that jazz, but still. i say ars arcanum and strike raid r good. super glide is your wife, elixiers, megapotions and eithers r your best friends :)

5. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

In KHII, I use Retaliating slash at the right moment when he slashes me up to the air, works every time. As for Heartless Angel (KH/KHII) Use High Jump and Aerial Dodge to attack him, interrupting his attack.

Note: High Jump Level 2 and Aerial Jump Level 1 is required to actually reach him but Maximum level is recommended. And you have to be swift and make sure to lock-on him after he teleports to know where he is.

6. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

all very good ideas, although i disagree with you on Aero for KH1, i think it is essential depending on how much def you have as base ofc.
    But you really think Sephiroth is harder in khII? i know its your own personal opinion but i felt as if he got nerfed hardcore in KHII from KH

7. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm not saying that he is harder in KHII than in KHI. I'm just saying some alternative tactics against Sephiroth. He is Way harder in KHI at first. But bosses like Mysterious Figure and Vanitas Remnant (BbS); Lingering Will(KHII:FM); Unknown (KH: Final Mix) and recently Julius (DDD) beat him in difficulty hands down.

BTW. The Aerial Dodge and High Jump strategy from KHII is not applicable in Kingdom Hearts battle of Sephiroth

8. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Umm.... I would like to point out that in KH1 aero is what helped me beat him.... either that or it is the weirdest placebo ever... cause it worked...