Kingdom Hearts Secret switches in Hollow Bastion?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by DanceWaterDance, Nov 8, 2013.

1. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

In Kh1, when you have to go open the palace's door with the beast, you have to use some switchess, right? But in that place there are some switches you can't reach, can you reach them or not?

2. Shift Chaser

Where, exactly? The waterway?
    I don't remember any there being inacessible.

3. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

4. Shift Chaser

Like I said, I don't remember anything there being inacessible, it's just a little puzzle-y.
    The only ting I'd guess looks kind of inacessible is a chest, since not many people know you can freeze the bubbles to jump on em and there's a bubble that doesn't appear when you go there the first time.

Edit: Apparently there really are two switches that can't be reached. They're just there to mess with your head.

5. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

God knows how much i have spent trying to figure out how to reach those switches. So frustrating! What's the point of having them if you can't do anything with them?

6. Jin うごかないで

The waterway ones are honestly there JUST for show. I searched it up when I was at this point in 1.5 remix , there is no way to access them and apparently they do nothing. so I'd imagine they give out the response "no response" like the castle door switch once activated.

7. Krowley Moderator

Freeze the bubbles with the blizzard spell. I'll let you discover the rest from there.

8. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

...Does that... Does that actually get you over to them?

Come to think of it that's probably how you get that treasure chest I was wondering about, but do the bubbles in the Waterway also lead to those switches?

9. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

No i know what you are talking about. You cant reach that one. I will test the theory if that switch does anything with a code.

10. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

That is for taking a treasure, not for reaching that switches. Maybe they are there only to trick you, because you can't event select them with R1, while you can with the other switches