screen capturing software, help!!!!

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Blayz Mods, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

hey guys, I'm looking for a video-screen capturing software that will let me capture my kh2fm gameplay. two thing's, I was wondering if it would be possible to use unregistered webcam 2 or as it's known as hypercam 2 without an actual webcam if not then I need help with finding a screen capture software other then unregistered webcam 2 and fraps witch is what I'm currently using at the moment the reason why I need something other then fraps is because fraps is messing up my graphics on my emu thus making my curser disappear what I put it over my emus screen so if anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it^^

p.s. I'm looking for a link to a free video capturing software!!!!

thanks!!!

2. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

download camtasia studio that what i use

3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

your right about one thing I can down load the trial version but when the free trial is up I won't be able to aford the actual version that's the after prob with thatT_T so I'm thinking about getting a webcam for my mom's pc witch is going to be the pc I'm going to record my game on and just use hypercam2 anyway to record my game as I'm playing it^^

4. Gultigargar Hollow Bastion Committee

You can also use a program called CamStudio. It's not as powerful as Camtasia, but it can get the job done. I'd recommend you also download the CamStudio codec, which makes your videos look much nicer.

5. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

^this all the way
    I just keep downloading trials

6. taboo Moogle Assistant

from what i've read (no experience mind you), hyper cam IS a screen capture program. no camera involved.

7. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

yup same as camtasia and fraps also BUT fraps comresses the video in a really BIG file AVI while camtasia records the video in a small file avi ^^

8. Repliku Chaser

Closing at the request of the thread creator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.