Scientology responds to the threat of Anonymous~

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Catch the Rain, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caetlin Destiny Islands Resident

I only know one person who is going, Alex.

To be honest I don't really care about this that much, but I'm waiting to see how things play out on the 10th. It could be big.

2. Gwen Farewell.

I went as well on the tenth.

The sci**** were pretty secretive. They stayed inside all day, probably having some super secret Xenu meetings.

It actually makes me laugh how they can be, its almost hard to take them seriously. It's like dealing with children who think they've made up some sort of secret clubhouse, not that we anons are really one to talk.

But Anonymous is justice. Scientology is just utter crap made up by some nerd who wanted money.

I'm going back on March 15th. I'll stand behind Anon no matter what.

3. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Alright so like.... who else is going to the March 15th protest?

I'm going to Madison, WI with my bro and his gf and a couple friends to pwn the protest there.

4. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

Take pictures and post them?

5. Gwen Farewell.

I'll be attending the one in Seattle with some friends. I'll get some videos and pics, because I didnt get any from the first.

I think Im the only 12-year-old oldfag I know O___O

6. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

i think that anon and CoS are the same people tryin to scare us... if CoS was not scared of anon then they wouldnt be using microsoft sam to voice their videos... i think it is all an elaborate prank...

7. Patsy Stone Мать Россия

There's a protest on my birthday? O_O

I saw posters in Belfast for a protest on the 15th but I can't remember what it was for >_>

But I will be going if it is on. I actually went past the scientology place, it was like rooms above a shop xD

I just cant believe Scientology are allowed to exist. Part of their core beliefs is the destruction of democracy and the undermining of free and democratic society. Their beliefs are ridiculous, even by religions standards and they demand large sums of money off of people so that they can enter the cult.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.