Manga Sasuke Gets Spinoff

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by ReverofEnola, Jul 31, 2014.

1. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...iha-gets-spin-off-manga-in-saikyo-jump/.77158
    So it turns out the deuteragonist on Naruto is about to get a spinoff in October and it depicts Sasuke's story/lifestyle in a more humorous manner. It will be created by Kenji Tiara (Creator of Rock Lee and his Ninja Pals) which of course means it have the same art style. However, it is unknown if this will be released as an anime in the future though.
    Opinions, thoughts, concerns?

2. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Sounds interesting and much better to have a funny extra show than filler episodes, Rock Lee SD was funny and watchable, I expect this to be better, if Rock Lee SD became an anime, they have no reason to hold back on this, but unlike Rock Lee SD I plan to read this, for the majority of the show sasuke was closed off and dark, i wonder what approach they will take towards this.

3. Fellangel Bichael May

Could be something rather interesting. Tbh, I really didn't like Sasuke's character, personality, and...well just about everything about him. Too moody, too dark, bleh not my thing. Though with a spin off similar to Rock Lee SD, it would give me something entertaining to watch. Even if it doesn't get to an anime, I wouldn't mind taking some time off to watch it.