SAO RP interest?

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Mysty, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mysty Unknown

I've been running a few ideas in my head for some time and I came up with a SAO like RP. This wouldn't take place in SAO, however it will have the same feel to it where if your HP hits 0, you die. This won't be an RPG turn base thing because I've learned through past experiences this does not work with me in charge.

This would be post SAO so the incident would have already taken place. However, this time around, its another death game where some psychopath has removed the lovely little log out button. There would be a limit to weapons of course but I'd love to merge the feel of SAO, ALO, and GGO into one grand scene. There will also be the added benefit of realism including blood loss and some other goodies.

Plot wise, a bunch of people would have received this new game that is operating on a separate server so The Seed can't have access to it. A new clean slate. They'd log in to find a new world that none of them have ever encountered. There goal isn't original really, its to beat the game. The only difference is, the game creator has said nothing about how to do so. Its up to the players to find the way. Of course I know the way, but that's a secret. The setting is very clashing taking elements from heaven, hell, in the between.

Anyway, anyone interested or want some more information?

2. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

I could be. It would be interesting to mix guns, magic and swords altogether plus a new storyline to SAO.
    So yeah, I'm up for it.

3. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Totally totally totally interested. Did I mention totally interested?

4. StardustXtreme Chaser

Well, it isn't restricted to just only swords at least and has much more variety with magic and guns, but perhaps you should lay out some questions that would help out, like....

If this is really a mix of all worlds of SAO, ALO and GGO respectively, does this mean the flight in ALO is carried over?

Would we have different races like in ALO, like Salamander, Imp, Cait Sith and so on?

Would there be any Special Skills in this title, much like Kirito's Dual-WIelding unless the game is like ALO which will allow Dual_WIelding to all people.

How many floors or areas would there be to beat the game since SAO had 100 Floors.

If we do indeed have magic, will specific classes have access to buffs or debuffs or is it a free-for-all?

And I guess the most important question of all for people who are curious.

Do I need any knowledge of SAO series to take part in this RP?

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

I'd be interested in this

6. Glen Returned from the dead

Done done done and done.

I'm in. Sign me up. LET ME IN PLEASE

7. Skyheart Joker

You know, after awhile you'd think people would just outlaw VMMOs for this kinda stuff...Anyway, interest being noted.

8. Mysty Unknown

All fantastic questions that u thought about answering but thought I'd leave it until I put up the ooc sign ups. I will only answer the last one fir now. So no, previous knowledge isn't necessary at all.

9. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm interest. :F

Do I need a cool picture for my posts like almost everyone is using? :D

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.