Sailor Moon related roleplay.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Shuhbooty, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shuhbooty moon child

I've been dying for some kind of SM/SM:C related RP.

I'm not sure if I want to go with the canon or just to whip up something different. We can keep the sailor scouts and those characters the same. But maybe I can creative different villains? That was my disappointment when I watched the series. I disliked the lack of depth (I have not read the manga) so I think I would focus on that.

I'm defiantly open to gender bending also. I think it would hella creative for this. Anyone interested? I can work up my thoughts tomorrow morning and post it.

2. Shuhbooty moon child

here is an update of what I had in mind: (I made on another forum)
    I've been itching for a SM/SM:C type roleplay since I got back into the series (on s3 of SM:C and I'm re-watching the 1900s).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Intro:
    Tsukino, Usagi a middle school student of 14, isn't our normal middle school student. Shortly after the encounter with a cat, with a crescent shaped mark on her forehead, things began to change, for better or for worse? Balancing the hope of straight A's, friendship and even love, Tsukinos' life- is more then ordinary.

[​IMG]

Ideas:
    I'm looking for in depth roles, I've read some manga/canon and was just looking to create more back story. I'm open to gender bending also, and I had a thought of maybe giving all the sailor scouts Eevee evolution also (as a twist but it's an idea i'm willing to drop).
    It would/can begin from many parts. It can be the destruction and end of the Moon Kingdom, when Usagi meets Luna, or we can create when Princess Serenity is a child and her backstory to her rein of the Moon Kingdom and it's fall. This is open for discussion!

[​IMG]

Rules:
    1. I understand when it comes to creativity, words/word choice is hard. There isn't a significant (large) amount needed to post, but anything over a paragraph is acceptable. (if you submit 1 par thats ok, if you submit more that's ok too)

2. RP more then one character is acceptable, however if someone only wants to claim a certain char/role vs you having 2+ then you will lose that char role. (being fair! D:)

3. This is rated T, so lets keep it that way. (kissing, hugging, holding hands is ok. groping/sexual conduct isn't and y'all can move to PM for that.)

4. I personally can be on most of the day, but there is no time requirement. But if you don't post anything in lets say a frame of 2 weeks then your role is forfeited and someone can either continue where the last RPer posted, or can start over. (if starting over can be a quick fix, posted here for a quick read and we can just continue on).

5. When it comes to main commentary and or characters w/o roles I can fill in the postings (unless stated other wise).

6. Have fun!

[​IMG]

Other:
    I was hoping to have some serious down time for characters, we can change/add/alter things if we wanted. This includes parents/family household of main characters, outside friends, villains and more.Here is a list of characters, I can answer or give more info if needed!
    OOCs are most defiantly welcome. Like I said we can add/alter/change things we want.

Character sheet:
    I will make one for OOC and for selected character roles.

OOC Sheet:
    (if it's a character used in other RPs or RP sites, you are welcome to just link it in BIO)

Name:
    Bio:
    History/Background:
    Powers or special abilities:
    Photo/Image: (optional)
    Other:

Character Selection:

(easy, just list the ones you wish to RP as. HOWEVER if you want to make changes to said character- use this layout)

Name: (new name or old name (I.E: Sailor Mercury/Ayami or Sailor Mercury/Ichika))
    Bio:
    History/background:
    Powers/Special abilities:
    Photo/Image: (optional)
    Other:

[​IMG]

Links:
    Schools you want to attend.
    Sailor Moon Wiki

This is just the start. If the ball gets rolling I can whip up the full introduction. I will also slot the taken 'original' characters here so before people post (or don't read the posts) they can see.

If you have ANY questions, feel free to post here. If I don't get back within a day PM me! (i'l be checking back here frequently)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

SideNote: The intro is just something similar to the opening of the SM anime. I'm in the process of making detailed intros for all scenarios mentioned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.