Television RWBY

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by greater_bloo, Nov 6, 2012.

1. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

Heya guys! Just here to say that the RWBY "Black" trailer is going to be shown March 22, tomorrow! Sooo get your body ready! xD

2. Mysty Unknown

According to their facebook, it will be released tomorrow. As I understand it, that entails it will be general public instead of just the con they were speaking of.

3. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

4. Doukuro Chaser

Another pretty character and video, as expected. It was a bit weird actually hearing them speak, but nice nonetheless. A lot easier to see their personalities this way and now there's more of an insight of the plot. So happy that it came out, so quickly from the last one too.

5. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    When she did that after image teleporting slash I went nuts... TELEPORTING ALL DAY!!!!! Then she beamed her blade towards the baddies when they went on top of the train turned into a pistol blew my mans brainz out and slashed his mans I'm like.... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO She just sonned you!!!!! You're mad you're so mad and she's not paying child support either c:

6. Mysty Unknown

This is the sort of trailer I have been looking for. Actual voice acting and character development between Blake and a new character known as Adam. Once again, the visuals are top notch and the fighting scenes are of high class. Just more and more anticipation for the other trailer and show in general.

7. Light-Rune Maven Seer

I'm gonna say that Blake is indeed beast. Because her eyes are yellow and her bow is made to just perfectly to form ears... now that I look at them thry might just be fake ears instead of a bow made to look that way. Also sword has a small ribbon that follows her movement somewhat like a tail. Can't wait for yellow.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

That's 3 awesome trailer down, one to go

9. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

I was really disappointed with the latest trailer. The first two were nothing but gorgeous animation and beautiful music, while this one was filled with terrible voice acting and a score that didn't seem to fit at all.

I really hope the final product keeps dialog to a minimum.

10. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Well, it's good to see voice acting, but i have to agree with RvR. The voice acting was a bit bad. I understand that it's perhaps the first appearance of voice acting in the series thus far, but I really hope it is improved later on. Ruby and Weiss's trailers were nothing but amazing battles and beautiful music, this trailer just tried to clutter up everything in one.

11. Razgriz Thirteen Traverse Town Homebody

The voice acting worries me a lot, actually. It was so slow and draggy, I mean darn it who talks like that especially when you're in a battle. Nonetheless the movement still seems fluid and flawless like the other two, (and Blake was just gorgeous.) It was also nice to see another character, rather than just the main character and enemies. But the voice acting seriously turned me off..

I dunno, I think a story like this might need some sufficient explaining, like with the setting and plot and stuff. I just hope whatever feedback they get on this trailer would help them to improve the voice acting in a way..?

12. Silent Wings Destiny Islands Resident

The trailer is amazing as usual. The voice acting and the music score wasn't at all or at least great :/

13. Mysty Unknown

I continue to hear a lot of negativity towards the voice acting. I really am surprised by all of this. That was the one thing that stuck out the most to me. I thought it was really good. It felt real, it felt right. It just seems to fit Blake perfectly. Adam as well. I just think after Weiss and Ruby, you guys are all used to nothing but kick ass action sequences between a hero and her ordeal that she must face. Now none of them were with other people and I highly doubt they would be cocky enough to talk to themselves or their opponent when in the heat of battle. At least this time you get an actual plot between two characters. Adam is Blake's ordeal. She must separate the beauty from the beast. If their was no voice acting, there would be little emotional connection between the two who performed very well at showing such emotions.

14. Razgriz Thirteen Traverse Town Homebody

I liked Blake's VA, the voice I mean, it was fitting. Adam's as well. But in my opinion the way the lines were delivered were a little low-energy. Time will tell, I suppose. Perhaps it's just for this one trailer. I felt the same way about Aqua's english VA for BBS, based on the trailer when it came out, but eventually as I played the game she managed to deliver.

15. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Well said Myst.

Anyway, I thought the trailer was pretty good.

16. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Oh my goodness....Adam! <3
    I really liked the VA's for them. Their voices fit the characters really well. However, there was just something about it in certain places that felt slightly off to me. Their interaction with each other speaking wise seemed to be at odd timing perhaps?
    Though, overall, I really liked that they added some voice acting into the trailer. It's nice to be able to go beyond just seeing the characters' emotions and getting that chance to hear them. The battle sequence was once again fantastic and the characters were very well designed. The music fit Blake and Adam's "style" so I really liked that as well.
    Looking forward to the next trailer!

<3

17. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

One more trailer, I can't wait to see yellow.

The Blake's trailer was a bit of a surprise for me. I expected another video with fighting, but this one came with a sort of plot, and 2 new characters instead of one. I find this kind of interesting to see an actual plot instead of another fight. I was also surprised to see some voice acting. It was cool, and interesting. I also liked seeing another character. It was nice to see the character actually work with someone for once, even if it ended with the whole thing. All in all, it was another awesome trailer, with more plot, and substance than the other two.

18. Light-Rune Maven Seer

i Just thought of Blake's trailer as an actual movie trailer and it didn't seem so bad for being a bit cluttered. I mean they finally deliver story, but their putting us right in the middle. so of course we don't know what's going on and there may have even been a few scenes that weren't shown in the trailer. Hence why it seemed so Crumpled together.

19. Mysty Unknown

Update friends. The Yellow trailer will be shown on June 1st. Look forward to it.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

Just gotta get through one more month.