Television RWBY

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by greater_bloo, Nov 6, 2012.

1. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I'm a little torn who'd win teh Death Battle. I'll have to wait til the full thing and hear the analysis before I can properly decided (and by the the winner would be decided but SHUT UP). Typically the DB crew do a pretty good job of research.

2. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Let's be real. Between the teenage girl who sets things on fire with the manifestation of her soul and punches things with shotguns on her wrists, and the woman that gets thrown into church pews and then knocked out with a really big stun gun, I think Yang has it in the bag.

3. Spike H E R O

Busty babes brawling in bars.

That's so many of my favorite Bs I'm straight trippin' like Pooh Bear over this honey.

4. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Well when you put it like that.

5. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Also there's the Semblance that basically makes her The Hulk, so unless Tifa is shooting up on Materia and summoning Omega or some ****, we good, team.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Don't forget to add in the experience they both have, which would actually give Tifa more of an edge. DB never seems to add that stuff in, but Yang hasn't had nearly as much battle experience as Tifa, not too mention their own physical limits too. I'm not saying that a child can't beat an adult, but we can't really count on simple things like manifesting fire when she doesn't even use it and someone who gets thrown around which can happen to anyone in a fight

7. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

About Tifa's experience vs. Yang's
    Tifa's FF wiki page states, which is the closest thing I could find to when she first began fighting, that she started taking martial lessons at age 15. Assuming Tifa is 23 in the DB, she'd have 8+ years.
    It's tough to judge when exactly Yang began fighting, but we do know that literally all of her family have been hunters; Qrow, Summer, Taiyang. Also, at a young age, she'd apparently went on a trek that lasted hours in a search for a clue to her mother, all the while dragging along Ruby in a little wagon, so even at a young age she showed extreme resilience and strength.
    Beacon is like college, 4 years while living in dorms. So Signal was probably like a highschool, which is also 4 years. So assuming hunters start training at 13, the age when people usually begin high school, Yang would have 5+ years of experience.
    I'm gonna bring in another factor, though. Ruby Rose. We know that Ruby is a 15-year old huntress-in-training, also a prodigy, enough to skip to Beacon. She apparently began training at a young age when Qrow took her up under his mantle, so that probably explains her extreme skill. Even with an experienced huntsman training her, though, it seems unlikely that Ruby managed to get so far in just 2 years, so Ruby might've began before she was 13. I don't know if Yang ever had as good a teacher as Ruby did, but if not, then she likely started training at a younger age than Ruby. So it's possible that Yang has much more than 5+ years.
    That's still around a 3 year difference compared to Tifa, but, like many people pointed out, there's also the difference in their styles.

8. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    Alright team got some gifts for you

October 21st is when this fight happens
    October 24th RWBY Volume 3

That's a good move cause the fight will be talked about for a while then you get feed Volume 3. What more could you ask for?

9. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

A new installment of World of Remnant was also released recently!

10. nasirrich King's Apprentice

TEAM listen here if you have steam you are a lucky dog
    http://rwbygame.com/

My sources say it's supposed to have came out today, but it's MIA. Being told it may come out for Playstation and Microsoft. However their tomorrow is my today(Time Zone)

Pre-Alpha footage if you haven't seen it already
    (Captured on Nvidia Shadowplay)

Can a PS4 controller work in a USB drive port on a laptop? Or would I have to purchase a game pad to register all of it's functions for my laptop?

UPDATE: 2ways it can work PS or Xbox controller

I wanna say this way is best for a PS4/3(Maybe PS3)

This is for all

Not liking the ways to get around some complications for this one however[DOUBLEPOST=1444873914][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for double posting,but I bear gifts (#wordplaygameisseriousson)

It can be seen 1 day earlier. Amen

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  11. CrownMoksha Decimo

Opening Animation for Vol.3 is out

12. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I am not ready I am not ready I am not ready I am not ready

13. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Get hyped though.

14. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

That ****ing Winter v Qrow scene

15. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Damn there is way too much for me too take in.
    PPV Fight
    Game
    Volume 3
    Me jk get hype or go home

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

And now we have the Vol. 3 trailer.

17. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Episode 1 was very good in a few ways, and a bit iffy in others. Animation could have been a bit smoother during the fight, but the voice acting is certainly better than the previous volumes. Black Haired Maid Girl wasn't a surprise to anyone. Taiyang model was hilarious.

18. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Picture Taiyang hiding behind a cardboard cutout of himself and Zwei is barking at him, but he's all "No, Zwei, shh!"

19. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Are we just gonna gloss over the fact that Neo's disguise makes her like 10x hotter than before???

Also the first minute of the episode destroyed my heart. I was not prepared for Ruby to be talking to Summer. I hope this season sheds way more light on that backstory, considering Qrow is actually in this and Taiyang has had a brief cameo.

20. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'm on the struggle need a place to watch ep 1 Rooster Teeth is a no show for me