Television RWBY

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by greater_bloo, Nov 6, 2012.

1. CrownMoksha Decimo

What does that have to do with me thinking its weird for the post credit scene to be a dream?

2. burnitup Still the Best 1973

'Cause dreams can be super freaking weird. It is entirely possible that
    Yang's subconscious projected the idea of not only meeting her rescuer but that they are also her mother, whom she has been searching for.

Let's not forget that there was no build up to that scene. Yang just casually strolls into the school's courtyard(?) at night and Raven just so happens to be there. Seems a little random.

3. Sara Tea Drinker

I thought you guys should know though I'm not a fan of the show:

http://roosterteeth.com/news/entry.php?id=5427280

Monty Oum is in the hospital in critical condition. They don't know if he's going to make it or not. The posting also is a link to any funds to help pay for the bills. Sorry if this is spam, but I thought it should be known.

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Thanks for the heads-up. Can't donate, but will definitely keep him and his family and friends in my thoughts and prayers. D:

5. Sara Tea Drinker

I'm a fan of RvB, which is also a huge piece of Monty's work for several seasons. I wouldn't wish this on anyone and pray that he'll make it. He does make fantastic work.

6. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I learned about what happened on another forum. This is greatly upsetting. I really do hope Monty gets better, the man is immensely talented and I enjoy his work even before he became part of Rooster Teeth.

7. Hayabusa Venomous

I've always respected Monty Oum and his animation. I hope he makes it out of this situation in a good way.

8. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

My heart dropped the moment I read this. Even though I only know him for RWBY, he seems like a very talented man, and I wish him all the best.

9. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

[​IMG]

10. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I wonder if they'll continue with RWBY after this in Monty's memory?

11. Ty Traverse Town Homebody

RIP Monty, man. I honestly have no words. This is a prime example of how someone can be taken away from this world in an instant.

However, I am somewhat disappointed with how some of the RT staff have acted towards fans. Death is something we've all had to deal with, and everyone handles it differently, but for some of them to lash out at genuine, respectfully written notes and questions, especially when they're asking for donations is offensive to the RT community, and feels like they honestly don't care about the community other than their money at this time.

While most fans never knew Monty like they did, there are a lot of people that watch Rooster Teeth's videos religiously and have created a special bond with the people lucky enough to have that kind of job.

12. Sara Tea Drinker

From a podcast tonight just now:

Bernie said that Monty had a ton of ideas still written down for RWBY coming up. They will continue the series, though they did admit it wouldn't be the same.

13. parabola Destiny Islands Resident

Simply put one of the greatest animators in the world and probably the greatest in the short history of web series. Truly an innovator and an inspiration.

14. Darkandroid Gets it Together

I'm curious, what has some of the staff been saying or doing? I haven't really notice anything like that.

If they are lashing out, try not to take it personally or hold it against them. Emotions will be running super high and some people may react negatively to their surroundings. in the social media age everything is in the spur of the moment and in this case some people won't be thinking straight.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

About 5 months later and I have returned for another RWBY Update.

[​IMG]

The official release has been set for Saturday, October 24th and here's some exclusive footage that has also been put out.

[​IMG]

18. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    Barbara tweeted Screw Attack that she's coming for Tifa. Think Yang VS Tifa will happen before Volume 3 airs? Maybe to get more people to watch RWBY. Kinda like a payper view event(Not really PPV just the hype from the fight leading off too more RWBY fans.)

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

If that actually happened, i'd love to see it.

20. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    PPV RWBY's Yang VS FF 7's Tifa
    Both are coming off a lot of steam

FF7 HD remke
    RWBY Volume 3

The fans may actual ruin it kinda like Goku VS Superman cause FF7 is what everyone and their mother who's sister lives across the street ride on for Best FF

Got 200k gill on Tifa
    30k on Yang