RWBY: Guardian's Saviors

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by LadyAzura, Apr 27, 2017.

1. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Credit to @Aelin FireHeart for making this banner and the Qrow banner!!!
    Footsteps echoed throughout the halls of Vale's very own Beacon Academy for Hunters and Huntresses. The echoing footsteps clicked quickly with each passing second toward an elevator. A young woman approached the elevator while catching her breath. "Ozpin, please be in your office! Please!!" The woman entered the elevator and turned around as the doors close. What seemed like several moments had felt like an eternity to her as the elevator ascended to its destination. The elevators dinged to notify its passenger that they had arrived on their desired floor. The doors opened slowly as the room came into view. Two men had been standing in the room, their attention now drawn to the woman. "Qrow!! Professor Ozpin!! Thank goodness you both are here!!!" The woman released a sigh of relief at the sight of the white haired man and the black haired man.

The man named Qrow turned to the woman before a slight smile crept on his face. He bowed slightly before speaking. "
    If it isn't the Guardian of Air! How's it going?" Qrow grabbed his flask and took a couple of swigs from it before putting the flask away. He took another look at the woman to find an expression of seriousness and slight fear painted across her face. His smile vanished at the sight of the guardian's face before creating that same expression of seriousness on his own face. "You don't look too well Brisa." Qrow walked off to grab some water for the Guardian, Brisa as Professor Ozpin spoke out.

"
    Qrow is right. You look slightly pale. Please sit down Lady Brisa." Ozpin gestured for Brisa to sit down. As she sat down, Qrow walked back over with a cup of water in his hand. Brisa took the cup and began to take a sip from it. She took a couple moments to catch her breath and collect her thoughts. "To what do we owe a visit from you Lady Brisa? Has something gone wrong? Take as much time as you need to answer." Ozpin sat back down as he began to ask Brisa about her visit. Brisa took a moment to compose herself before speaking once more. "I did not come here for a leisurely visit. I'm afraid I have bad news. News concerning the other Guardians." Ozpin and Qrow looked at each other before looking back to Brisa. They remained silent as Brisa continued. "A new malevolent force has appeared. I have no idea where his power comes from but somehow, I still have a hard time believing this myself but..............This malevolence has taken control over Caspian, Agni, and Demetrius, the Guardians of Water, Fire, and Earth." Shock and surprise ran across Ozpin and Qrow's face before Qrow spoke up. "How is that possible?!?! When did this happen Brisa???" Ozpin placed both hands on his desk before speaking up calmly. "Is everyone's sub-guardians okay?" Ozpin asked Brisa once more making sure everyone else was safe and sound. Brisa nodded at Ozpin's question before answering Qrow's questions. "I have no idea how they did this but this event had occurred not too long ago. Just about a couple of hours ago. I fear for the sub-guardians' safety and I fear for the safety of Remnant itself." Brisa grasped the cup in her hand a bit tightly before she spoke once more. "I came here to ask for assistance. I do not know who to turn to anymore. You two are the only ones I can count on." Qrow laid a hand on her shoulder before Ozpin spoke once more. "Do not fear Lady Brisa. We'll fix all of this. Qrow, aren't we expecting the new arrivals right about now?" Qrow looked over to Ozpin before answering his question. "Actually, I believe you're right! They should be here soon! What are you thinking up now Ozpin?" Ozpin sat back down as he, Brisa, and Qrow awaited for the new arrivals.

(Will edit the banners soon!!)

2. Aelin Best Waifu

╔════
    » "Oh man, this is great. First day on the job... Well school. Same diff right? I would like to think so. Anyways off for the new adventure! Yeah!" Arian strolled down the main road of Beacon Academy, a smile spread across his face. His sliver wolf like ears twitched as he tried to hear what else was going on around him. Arian knew that faunus weren't normally very well accepted in most area's but he didn't care. Generally a little bit of money thrown their way and they would accept him. Rich was rich, and while Arian didn't want to use his money to make friends, he preferred to throw around a little money isn't of hiding and sneaking around. After all who didn't love wolves in the end. They might be scared of them at first but his bushy tail would eventually convince them otherwise. He would charm them over time. For now however he was just excited to see somewhere new.

» Like a little lost puppy, it didn't take Arian long to veer from the main path, getting distracted and start darting from side to side looking at everything. "Wow this fountain is almost as nice as the one on my parents estate. I think I am going to like it here!" He stated circling around the fountain. He saw a rather pretty girl walk by him as he was examining the fountain and dipped the end of his tail in the water, flicking it at the girl. She merely cursed at him complaining about faunus' but Arian didn't looks his cocky smile. "She is totally into me." He told himself.

» "Well I guess I should find where I need to go now..." He said looking straight ahead of him. "And where exactly was that again?" He then questioned. Quickly he searched his pockets for the papers that he received about the academy. "Crap, crap. Where are they? Come on don't tell me I lost them already!" He said searching every pocket before feeling a piece of paper on the inside of his pocket. "Ah there it is." He said wrapping his hand around the paper. Pulling it out however it was not what he thought. "Damn it, its just a hundred Lien note. That was not what I wanted." He complained tossing it over his shoulder before he kept on searching for the actual information he needed, not seeming to care that he just threw away money.
    ════╝

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  3. CrownMoksha Decimo

Through the streets leading to Beacon Academy, a blue haired youth was whistling without a care in the world. He'd only been in Vale for a year and hadn't really planned on attending any schools for the foreseeable future, but the letter than he'd gotten was incentive to do otherwise. It seemed interesting and therefore was more than enough reason for Lazuli to go and check it out. It didn't take much to get him to go along with anything really so long as there w as some form of interest behind it.

Lazuli rounded a corner and caught sight of some guy tossing some paper of the guy. A closer look revealed that it was a faunus who had thrown the paper away. If not for the fact that they were completely oblivious to this fact, he would've left them alone. Figuring that he should probably make sure that he was aware of that fact before someone less fond of faunuses came by and robbed them blind. Lazuli then walked up to him, picked up the hundred lien and said
    "You do realized that you dropped this." The money was currently being held out towards him while he awaited a response.

4. Aelin Best Waifu

╔════
    » Arian seemed to have been lost in his own world when another boy approached him, handing him the Lien note that he had just dropped on the ground. Arian turned to the boy and studied him for a moment, deciding if he would like him or not. After a moment, he decided that the blue haired boy looked cool enough for the most part. Arian smiled at the boy laughing some before slinging an arm over his shoulder in a rather casual manner. "Keep it, it was wrinkled anyways. But hey, since I am doing you this favour, do you mind doing me one?" Arian tried to slide into the fact that he needed help as casual as possible, and make it sound more like he was doing a favour for this boy instead of it being the other way around. Arian really didn't care about the money, so he was losing nothing out of this, and he would get the information he needed.

» "You wouldn't happen to know where the new students are supposed to go. It isn't that I am lost or anything. I graduated a few years ago, but my sister is new and I wanted to congratulate her on being here you see, but I fear things have changed since my time and I have no clue where to find her now." Arian tried to bluff, hoping the boy wouldn't catch on to the fact he was new and lost his letter. Perhaps he wouldn't run into the boy again after this and it would be fine, no harm done with the little lie of his.
    ════╝

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

Aelis was super excited to finally be on the grounds of Beacon. After all the work it took her to get in here, she was finally reaping the fruits of her hard labor. Everything was so clean and... open. Compared to the forestry by her hometown which had a large wall around it anyway to keep anything from getting inside everything didn't feel as claustrophobic and it felt freer than anything. Aelis had originally been wandering around the campus aimlessly, interested in seeing what was around more than getting to her destination. She was curious. Very curious. And as long as she had that, she wasn't particularly worried about an agenda. But she still ended up leaving her papers in an inaccessible area of her bags for her liking right then. This was rather fortunate, as she just happened to walk on by two people, where one was asking about the location of the room.

Aelis scooted on over towards the two, mainly because she didn't know if they actually would head that way. When she heard the wolfman say something about having graduated a few years ago, she slipped on closer and giggled saying,
    "You know, you look like a little baby if you're actually as old as you say you are. Such poofy non-defined cheeks. Now if you were our age you would be pretty good looking but now.... eh... have you tried contour?"

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

He may not have needed the money, but he certainly wasn't going to turn it down. Despite the raised eyebrow look he gave him hearing why it was that he could the the money, he merely shrugged before pocketing it. Now as for his lie, unfortunately for him Lazuli has experience in seeing through lies, thus it was pretty easy to see through the one he was just told. However he wouldn't call him out on it, in fact he would actually go along with it. With a slight smirk he nodded. "Yeah, I know where it is."

Suddenly another voice had entered the fray and Lazuli turned to see a girl in their now forming group or sorts. Lazuli didn't add much to her 'inspection' of the faunus. He did however stand idly by as he awaited to see how this turn of events would go. After that he would speak to throw something into the mix.

7. Aelin Best Waifu

╔════
    »"Oh yeah, Thanks buds. I owe you! Now witch way?" Arian asked in a rather excited tone, ready to move on and start his training here at Beacon. Part of him wondered how long he would manage to get away with the lie, but what did it matter? Once he was in everyone would see how awesome he was and it wouldn't be a big deal anymore. For now it at least got him where he needed to go without too much trouble. Or it would have if some female didn't step in and start speaking to him as well. Arian rolled his eyes trying to pass the comment off as he spoke. "Say what you will, but if I look young for my age now, when we are old and you two are all wrinkled and ugly, I will still look young and as attractive as ever." Arian tried to argue before leaning closer to the girl and winked at her, whispering a bit quieter so that the other boy wouldn't hear. "Speaking of, what do you say we ditch this boring one and go find somewhere nice for a drink or something?" He asked switching his focus from getting to class to trying to ask her on a date, even though for most it would be clear she wasn't interested.
    ════╝

8. cstar stay away from my waifu

Aelis had this look of pondering for a moment after he mentioned leaving to someplace nice and get a drink. She was feeling parched and did not think some older man would be trying to ask someone her age out on a date. Placed her hand up to her chin while pondering before saying, "I mean, I'd normally be up for a drink, but I don't wanna get expelled the first day for not going to the opening ceremony. And you did just ask instructions on how to get there from..." Aelis took a moment to process the comment he had made about the other person being... boring. Aelis walked passed the man asking about the drink to walk up to the blue haired guy and said, "Babyface over there said you're the boring type. Would you consider yourself boring? I mean, I just met you, I don't even know your name. But I guess being a bore is something that can be picked up relatively quickly and I have always been curious what the personality of someone boring is like. Or is listlessness mixed up with the boring personality?" Aelis looked between the two saying, "Or, am I missing the concept entirely? I mean, if I'm fascinated by someone who is boring, is it ruining the overall point?"

9. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

To say that Blaine was excited would be an understatement. He lost count of how many times his eyes had scoured the letter he'd received from Beacon Academy, and how many times he'd analyzed the map given with it. It was just so big, he could hardly believe that he'd be spending years living there. Shaking with excitement, he walked down the main road of the academy as his eyes wandered everywhere, taking in all of its sights and beauties. To think that he had once dreamed of coming here, and here he was, fulfilling that very dream.

Blaine had decided to take a bit of time exploring the grounds. He had time to spare, right? Might as well use it to explore his new home! And with his wandering, he stumbled across a group of people that seemed to barely know each other, some appearing not to know where they were, either. He steeled himself, ready to meet his fellow students of the next four years for the very first time.

"Ahem...Hello, everybody! I'm Blaine Carmine, and I hope to be a pleasant presence among you for the next four years!" He exclaimed, bowing towards them while wondering if he was coming on too strongly. Nah!

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

Lazuli thought about the question he was asked, placing a finger to his chin in the process. With the amount of times that he snuck out of his home to explore the lower districts of Mistral. Now the upper class districts was a real bore and he found it much more entertaining to roam around and try to blend in with the lower class. Naturally he did have to be careful with avoiding being mugged which is why it was a good thing that he always had help when he did this.

Right as he was about to speak on that regards, yet another person joined them and introduced himself as well. "Nice to meet you too." Lazuli said. Looking back to the brown hair girl, he spoke up once again.
    "No I wouldn't consider myself to be boring, but I suppose I never made many impressions to imply otherwise hence his assumption. Speaking of which I should introduce myself seeing as how someone in our little group has already done so. " With a small motion towards Blaine, Lazuli cleared his throat before saying "I am Lazuli Canis."

11. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Making his way to the elevator, Qrow looked over to Ozpin before speaking, "I'll be back." Ozpin looked over from Brisa to Qrow as he stepped into the elevator. "Qrow? Where are you off to?" Ozpin asked Qrow as he turned around and spoke. "Gotta go grab the new arrivals don't I? We have to do something about this and this isn't going to be a two man job now is it?" Finishing his sentence, the elevator doors close shut. As the elevator descended to the ground floor, Qrow was left alone to ponder the situation at hand currently. So many questions but no answers for any of them. He had to hope that Ozpin was coming up with a plan to resolve this was coming into fruition. The elevator had dinged as if to pull Qrow away from his thoughts. The doors slide open and Qrow began to make his way outside the building and toward a group of students that had looked like the ones from Ozpin's pile of papers he had on his desks. He walked up to the students before opening his mouth. "Alright listen up! All new arrivals are to come with me immediately. We have a lot to talk about." Qrow turned back around and started to make his way back to the elevator, looking back at the students to see if they had started following him. "Come on! I don't have all day to stand around and talk! Let's speed this up!" Qrow shouted before continuing to walk to the elevator once more.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

╔════
    »Arian was about to respond to the girl who had turned to the other boy to ask if he was boring. Why did he always have to choose the crazy ones? Why couldn't his flirting work just once? But as luck would have it, another boy approached them as well, seeming to go right for the introductions, something they had skipped over for the most part. Worst part was, the boy just assumed that they were all new students. While it might have been true, it wasn't right to just assume these things. "For your information we will not be among each other for the ne- Shit" Before Arian could finish what he was saying Qrow approached.

»Listening to the man speak, Arian knew that his cover was blown. He had two choices, follow the man like he was supposed to as a new arrival, or walk away right now and never become a hunter, and never prove that you can make a difference without starting a rebellion. It really wasn't much of a choice, but Arian cringed anyways, giving the group an awkward half smile before turning and following after Qrow, attempting to avoid talking to them as much as possible. He didn't feel like being called out on his lies after all. Besides this teacher, while looking like nothing more than an old drunk dude, was talking like he might actually be tough and someone you don't want to get on the bad side of. That didn't stop Arian from testing the waters though. He leaned over the the nearest student to him and whispered loud enough that he knew that Qrow could hear without making it seem intentional that he wanted him to hear. "How much do you want to bet on how much he drank before coming here. I put 200 Lien on he had at least three of his choice drinks before coming here to get us."
    ════╝

13. cstar stay away from my waifu

Aalis ended up saluting at the two who introduced each other and saying, "Aalis Bleu. Nice to meet ya." when Qrow showed up and tried to usher them into the elevator, she moved her arms up behind her head, relaxing her head against them saying, "Wait, does the elevator take us to the orientation?" but she heard the authority in their voice and decided to go with it anyway. She heard the faunas male whisper and she whispered back, "Two of his choice, one as a supplement because it was all they had."

As she was about to walk into the elevator she pointed at the faunas and said,
    "You're the only one who didn't introduce yourself, liar wolf. Tell us your name or I'll tell all the other girls you're a liar. That'll make things fun when you try to flirt with them." Aalis had on a mischievous smile afterwards. Her grandfather, Chesh Bleu, had a very similar smile of that to hers, so it became infamously known as the Chesh smile, and she didn't mind having it called that. At least people knew her intents were devious if she had it, it made her less of a puzzle.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

Lazuli couldn't help but to raise an eyebrow when Qrow had arrived to escort them. Part of him found it odd that someone had come down just for their sake, but then there was the case with the faunus boy and how he didn't know where to go. Qrow's actions made some more sense once he recalled that. "He could always be impatient, or both." Lazuli paused briefly after saying that. "Yeah, I'd say both."

A smirk formed on his face hearing what Aalis had called their fourth and still unnamed member of the group that had been formed.
    "Perhaps we should make Liar Wolf his unofficial name." Despite how much he tended to go with the flow of thing, being the one to prod others had its merits of providing entertainment, especially if he was just simply joining on what someone else had started. The potential risk in doing something like this was a factor was rarely fazed him.

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    ╔════
    »Shocked Arian let out a low chuckle at the response the girl gave him. There was a light in his eyes, true enjoyment from her statement and not just the fake smile he tended to put on for girls. "I wouldn't be surprised of that either. Sounds about right. He doesn't look all that pleased, all it would take is one bad drink to make a happy drunk into a grumpy drunk." Arian joked back, this time a little louder than he had intended but not realizing it at that point in time. He was simply having fun with the conversation, not really thinking about how loud he was talking or the possible consequences of what he was joking around about.

»The smile faded being replaced but a red face as the girl spoke again pointing out that he was the one the didn't introduce himself before, and then threatening to tell all girls that he was a liar. The other boy then piped in suggesting they should make it his unofficial name. Arian was slightly flustered, his ears going back laying nearly flat as he he rubbed the back of his neck. "Hey come now, you don't have to go to those lengths. You could have just asked." Arian's tail swished behind him as he took a long breath before speaking again. "My name is Arian Ra-... Just call me Arian." Arian had cut himself off before saying his last name. He didn't know if anyone at Beacon would know of his family, didn't know if anyone paid that much attention to the Faunus, but in case they did, he didn't want anyone expecting anything of him because of his family. He had enough of that back home, here he wanted to prove who he was outside of his family, so if that meant not giving out his family name, then so be it.
    ════╝

16. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Walking over to the elevators, Qrow had heard Arian make a rather interesting comment about Qrow. "How much do you want to bet on how much he drank before coming here. I put 200 Lien on he had at least three of his choice drinks before coming here to get us." Qrow stopped in his tracks as he heard Arian. Taking a hold of his sword, Qrow turned around, lifted up his sword and turned to Arian, pointing his sword at him. "Keep making comments like that and I'll make sure you won't have Lien to begin with. Am I clear?" Qrow put away his sword and continued to make his way into the elevator. "Ozpin, I hope you have a plan already." Making sure the students were all in the elevator, Qrow stepped in as well. He turned his head toward the students before speaking. "Alright rookies, here's what's gonna happen: You're going to be meeting with Professor Ozpin, make sure you keep your mouth shut until he's done speaking. Any funny business and you'll have to answer to me, are we clear?" He turned his head back toward the door. A few moments of brief silence had passed until a conversation had sprung up and yet another comment from the same voice sprouted up. "I wouldn't be surprised of that either. Sounds about right. He doesn't look all that pleased, all it would take is one bad drink to make a happy drunk into a grumpy drunk." Qrow's face twitched slightly as he heard Arian's comment. Qrow immediately turned around before grabbing his sword once more. "Alright wolf boy, this can go two ways. One, you can keep your mouth shut. Or two, I can take this sword and make sure you will never be able to speak for the rest of your life. Take your pick." Qrow lowered his sword before looking toward the rest of the students. "Same thing goes for the rest of you rookies. You got that?!" A ding had went off in the elevator as Qrow turned around once more. The doors opened to reveal Professor Ozpin and Brisa. Qrow walked over to the two with the students following behind him. "Here they are Ozpin."

Professor Ozpin cleared his throat before speaking. "
    Let me start off by saying, Welcome to Beacon Academy! I am looking forward to this upcoming school year with you. Let me introduce to you your guide that had led you here, Qrow Branwen. Thank you Qrow for bringing them here." Ozpin turned his head to Qrow as Qrow nodded his head. Ozpin started to walk over to his desk before leaning on it. He placed both hands on the edge of his desk before looking toward the students. "Have you heard the stories of the Guardians of the Four Elements? The Guardian of Air? The Guardian of Water? The Guardian of Earth? Or perhaps the Guardian of Fire?" He looked toward Brisa as she lowered her head before looking back at the students.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    ╔════
    »It was entertaining that Qrow was getting so worked up over all of this. There was a smirk on his face after Qrow turned around from threatening him. Make sure he had no Lien? It would take a lot of talent for him to take all of his money away. Arian doubted that Qrow had any idea who he was trying to threaten about money. He belonged to one of the richest faunus families. The cash he had on hand was only a small amount of the money that he had access to. If Qrow really thought he could make him have no money, then he had something else coming to him.

However the second time Qrow threatened him, it was something more probable. Arian still doubted that he would go through with that, but he wasn't going to take chances. Just to humour Qrow, Arian raised his hands into the air.
    "Woah now. No need for violence, it was just a joke. grumpy old man." The last post he mumbled under his breath once Qrow turned away again. Arian then turned to the girl he was talking to before and smiled a bit. "Yep definately had one off one. He doesn't scare me." He whispered to her, actually keeping his voice low this time.

Shortly after the conversation Professor Ospin started talking and Arian clasped his hands behind his head and listened.
    "Oh the guardians. Weren't they supposed to be hot or something?" Of course ARian had actually heard of the guardians but his mind always went to imagining how hot they would be, and still did. He knew the proper story, just didn't care that much about it. They were supposed to here to learn about becoming hunters, not to learn about the guardians.
    ════╝

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

Arian was the one to get the main focus of Qrow's wrath, which was fitting taking into account how they had been the one start it. Watching Qrow's response brought about a chuckle from Lazuli. He would've tried to hide it, but figured that he was too preoccupied to notice. By the time Qrow's attention was aimed at himself, his chuckling had ceased. "Aye, aye sir."

Now as for Ozpin, his demeanor was that was clearly different than Qrow. Their taunts towards him aside he got that feeling from the way he'd addressed them.
    "Stories and rumors yes, but that'll all they will amount too." Outside of those stories and rumors, he'd never thought much on any of the guardians. Lazuli glanced in the direction of the woman Ozpin had briefly looked at, curious as to why she was here.

19. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Blaine tried not to smile too much at being in the presence of an actual huntsman, but it was quite difficult for him to try and keep a straight face. He ignored the others' comments about Qrow, figuring that perhaps his drunken stupor must be related to his powers. Or maybe he was just an alcoholic. That did nothing to deter from Blaine looking at him in wonder.

And then the Headmaster suddenly appeared. Was this his office?? What were they doing here, and why were there so little people? He kept these questions to himself out of respect, but he was practically vibrating with excitement.

Blaine did not bother listening to many fairy tales in his life, so it wasn't much of a surprise for him to come up with no thoughts at all regarding the mentioned stories. "I can't say that I have, Headmaster." He couldn't help but wonder what those stories would have to do with their entry into Beacon Academy.

20. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Lloyd was not in the habit of being late. Generally he tried to avoid it on principle. It was more than a little disrespectful he thought, so he rushed as quickly as he could to where he thought he needed to go. He was very conscious of time as he rushed through Beacon as quickly as he could, the mail ringlets on his jacket rustling as he went.
    "Hey, where did the new arrivals go?" He'd ask as he ran. "See where the new people went?" He was annoyed at himself. In the time he'd taken to go to the restroom after the journey, he'd managed to lose track of where the other new people went before he had a chance to even speak to them. It annoyed him that he wasn't sure if they'd even noticed he was there, or that he disappeared. His mouth set in a hard line, he followed the directions as quickly as possible. The directions he was given led inexorably to the elevator at the bottom of Beacon Tower, leading up what he assumed was a meeting room or office of some kind. He sucked in a deep breath and hit the button, waiting for the elevator to come back down for him. It probably didn't take long, but it felt like a huge stretch of time passed by the time it arrived and he got it to ascend.

"Sorry I'm late professor-s." Lloyd paused a moment as he spotted a man who he'd seen many times at Signal. Professor Branwen? He'd expected to see Professor Ozpin, the legendary headmaster he'd heard so much about at his previous school but Qrow was an unexpected sight. The man had even taught him on a few occasions, not that he expected him to remember. Lloyd was just another face in a crowd of upcoming Huntsmen. He didn't recognise the woman in the room though. She didn't look like a Professor, but what did he know about Beacon professors? Huntsmen and Huntresses all presented themselves differently. Lloyd finally took some time to examine the office he was in, and it was a truly fantastical scene. The floor looked like a clock face, huge cogs and gears turned above a green glass ceiling held up by pillars. Over on one of the walls, what he expected would be a mural or something was instead another display of turning gears. It was cool but... Not a welcoming sight for someone who had just arrived late.