Russi Taylor (Voice of Minnie Mouse) Dies At Age 75

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]
    Merely days after reporting on the death of Rutger Hauer, we sadly have to report on yet another death of a voice actor associated with the Kingdom Hearts series. This time, it's Russi Taylor, who has been the official voice of Minnie Mouse since 1986, while also voicing Huey Dewey, and Louie since 1987. Russi Taylor has voiced the above characters (as well as Fauna) in all of their voiced appearances in the Kingdom Hearts series up to date. Sadly, her loss will be a heavy one for both Kingdom Hearts fans, and Disney fans who have enjoyed hearing her lend her voice to Minnie Mouse and other characters over the years. Thank you for your contributions Russi Taylor. You will be missed dearly.

RIP Russi Taylor

Source

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jul 27, 2019.

1. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      She was also married to Wayne Allwine, the voice of Mickey Mouse from 1977 to his death in 2009 (shortly after recording 358/2 Days). The silver lining to this news is that the two of them can be together again after their ten year separation.
    2. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Rip Torn (Zeus), Rutger Hauer (Xehanort), and now Russi Taylor (Minnie). It has been a sad month to be a Disney fan.
    3. Krowley
      Krowley
      This made me incredibly sad. I've been looking back at her vocal performances and I'm gonna miss the genuine naivety she brought to each role.