Rpg...

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Sara, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara Tea Drinker

I'm Sara... *shifts her weight, studying Axel* You must be Axel.

2. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

Destiny island with my friends Sora and Riku.
    i'm pretty sure someone's taken Kairi, so i'll be:

name: Trinna
    looks: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d...Girls/?action=view&current=WindyBlackHair.jpg
    personality: smart, kind, good fighter, determined

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trinna noticed Axel and Sara. "And I'm Trinna. You wouldn't happen to know anyone by the name of Sora, would you? The king sent me after him. He said that him and a few friends," Trinna paused and thought. "I think their names might be Kairi and Riku, but he said there was something wrong. Anyway, since you probably don't know them, I guess I'll be going." She turned around. "Oh, and by the way, Axel. You might wanna watch your back."

3. Hissora ahurhurhur.

"Yes, Axel, Got it memorized?" He turned to see Trinna. "Why my back? Why not yours?" He said and turned his attention back to Sara.

4. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

Trinna shrugged. "Just the message Roxas wanted me to carry out. He wanted you to be careful. Oragization members are after you, he said. Wait, you know him, don't you? Anyway, if you do happen to know Sora, just give me a shout."

5. Hissora ahurhurhur.

"Heh... screw roxas.... Im not alive you know!" He said and turned back around.

6. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

"You're not?" Trinna said. "Strange. Still, you might wanna be at least a little cautious. You never know what can happen." She winked at him and disappeared.

7. Hissora ahurhurhur.

"Whatever we need to find Raiden." He said and looked at Sara. "By the way.... where are we?" He scratched his head.

8. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

Trinna looked around, still trying to find Sora. "Where could that guy be?" She heard something behind her and spun around. "Who's there?!" Riku came out. Trinna looked at him. "Hey. So, who are you and what do you want?"

9. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

Marcas just seemed to appear out of nowwere and walked to see everyone. "......hey...."

10. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

'He's kinda cute,' Trinna thought, still looking at Riku. She turned around, still trailing her way to find Sora. "I really need to find out more about these people. They all seem to know Sora, even though they won't tell me. Do they not trust me or do they just not want me to find him?" Trinna thought more and more, still not sure of herself. "I wonder why the king wanted this Sora in the first place. Oh well. Besides," she turned around. "I have my own secrets."

11. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

"..." Marcas turns around and walks into shadows. He dissappears.

12. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

After searching a long time, Trinna finally found something. "What's this?" She picked it up. It was the crown chain Sora wore. "I wonder who's this is." She noticed the remains of some Nobodies and Heartless. "So. Sora's been here. This chain must be his, then. I'll be sure to give it to him once I find him." She kept walking. "Wow. Looks like a big fight here." She looked ahead. "Holy cow!" She ran up and saw Sora on the ground, unconscious. "Hey, you. Wake up." She saw the Keyblade at his side. "You're Sora!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.