RP dedication anyone?????

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by mindy lover, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mindy lover Destiny Islands Resident

Anyone wanna role play? if so, here are my plots:

plot 1: http://forums.meez.com/forums/out-character/7788613-utopian-society-ekir.html

plot 2: All my life i have been fascinated by humans and their barren world. They died long ago when their earth was overtaken by us, the Marians, and this is our world now. For centuries we have been learning about what earth was like before the humans laid the land to waste. We know they were a people of many emotions, suffering, and death--smart, but never truly understanding the value of their lives or their planet's. In hopes of reviving the planet, we have once again foraged the oceans that used to be. For some time, I thought I had my entire life figured out, then I met her, Aysha, the human. Wanting to protect the last viable human family, I become an outlaw. Can I save their race, or are they doomed?

plot 3: Imma and I have been friends since we were four, and as teens, we are inseparable. After my parents died, Imma's father, Leo, took me in as one of his own. He's the only father I know. With the Father-Daughter dance coming up soon, I feel more alone than I have ever been. Imma is my best friend and I tell her everything, even about my online boyfriend, Kyle. But if she's my best friend, why can't I tell her what her father did to me?[/FONT]

I'm really dedicated to rping, so i will post everyday. And if u don't, I'll do whaever plots u want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.